Hedo Turkoglu

Kevin Love

Nik Vucevic

Magic Bench:

Luke Ridnour

J.J. Redick

Josh McRoberts/Moe Harkless

Andrew Nicholson

Gustabos Ayon (i misspelled his name but decided to keep it...cus i think its better)

tumblr_mabczql9Vh1r6sbqi.gif

Please stop.. That is not even remotely realistic.

Please stop.. That is not even remotely realistic.

Maybe you could pull that off in NBA 2k 13 if you turned the "override CPU trade" option on. Otherwise, its a little unrealistic that the 'Wolves would make a trade anywhere near as lopsided as that.

This guy is a baller and I would love to see him in Orlando as a piece to our future and championship ambitions. Tyreke Evans!

evans_081009.jpg

This guy is a baller and I would love to see him in Orlando as a piece to our future and championship ambitions. Tyreke Evans!

evans_081009.jpg

Isnt he dealing with a knee injury or something... Maybe its me but after dealing with Grant Hill.... Taking any player with any injury history just makes my hair stand up. It seems like "injuries" are always messing with our team year after year.

Now im not sure where to go in this, as far as trades. I mean we are a slashing team, so the need for fast and smart players is a must. We have some good young post players in Nikola and Andrew. We have a good SF in Moe. Is SG taken by Aron? ... PG is always the hot position and has been since 2004 to some.

The reason why I bring up all these guys is because of the names being thrown out there.... like Derrick Williams for JJ Redick. Or Cousins for Glen and so forth. Im not sure if some of these names would actually fit what Jaq wants to do. Like Cousins for example. The guy is an absolute matchup nightmare and handled us down low with his ability. However, his quick trigger emotionally has lead to some bad judgement calls. With all that said, would he fit.... im not sure.

Derrick Williams for JJ in an interesting one. But one that I fear the most. Derrick can doe alot of what JJ does, but Derrick has more athletic ability and can be a human highlight reel. JJ on the other hand is a pure shooter, way better than Derrick... Also what would this do to the roster.... does Derrick play the SG position... 6"8 SG....hmmmm

I think we will move some pieces, i think its going to be minimal from what everyone is expecting.... small ripple verse a big splash.