Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Late to the show, but I like the Reddick trade though. Doesn't this leave us short on bigs now, especially if Warrick is waived?

Harrington is reported to be close to playing again....my guess is to show to prospective summer trade partners he is healthy now and can help a contender.

Harris can play PF as well so we should be fine.

Late to the show, but I like the Reddick trade though. Doesn't this leave us short on bigs now, especially if Warrick is waived?

Somewhat (taking out the injured):

PF: Nicholson, Harris

C: Vooch, O'Quinn

Our young guys are going to get serious burn!!!

I imagine that most of Hennigan's plan involved "Stockpile as many young players as possible, while making sure that all of those young players wouldn't need extensions until after the 2014 FA period was over."

In that regard, this was a success.

I imagine that most of Hennigan's plan involved "Stockpile as many young players as possible, while making sure that all of those young players wouldn't need extensions until after the 2014 FA period was over."

I still think we should have kept Dwight to be honest.

With that said im very curious to see who we will keep on the team when its all said and done. We have lots of young talent that could do some great things, like Drew and Moe.. Kyle is solid player as well... Lamb is going to be a question mark since I havent seen much of him on the floor... and Tobby is an interesting player...

It will be nice to see what are actual team will look like in the next couple of yrs.

With that said im very curious to see who we will keep on the team when its all said and done. We have lots of young talent that could do some great things, like Drew and Moe.. Kyle is solid player as well... Lamb is going to be a question mark since I havent seen much of him on the floor... and Tobby is an interesting player...

It will be nice to see what are actual team will look like in the next couple of yrs.

Lamb is the future JJ Redick

The point being we can give #12 to anyone we want to. Dwight is old news and irrelevant here.

McGrady plays in china but it doesn't mean we don't cringe when someone gets #1. The #12 jersey now holds that same reaction to me.

What Stern, Hunter, Adam Silver and the rest accomplished two summers ago became as clear as daylight Thursday. They turned the NBA into the NFL -- the No Fun League -- when it comes to the trades and in-season player movement. No more stars forcing trades to the markets of their choosing with the reward of max dollars forming the cherry on top. "This is a pure CBA deadline," one general manager said Thursday after the dust settled. "If you can't get a first for J.J. Redick, this is a different world. That guy is a surefire lock to garner a first round pick in the past." CBSSports.com

Read more at http://hoopshype.com/rumors.htm#wVXq2Ai6KWTF5mp1.99

Gonna miss J.J.

From Alex Kennedy Twitter:

"J.J. Redick told @DavidBaumann33 that he cried when he received the news that ORL had traded him to MIL. He loved Orlando and his teammates."

Gonna miss J.J.

From Alex Kennedy Twitter:

"J.J. Redick told @DavidBaumann33 that he cried when he received the news that ORL had traded him to MIL. He loved Orlando and his teammates."

What a loyal teammate. I love people with that posture.