Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Wojo

Many league executives impressed w/ young players that front office of Rob Hennigan, Scott Perry and Matt Lloyd have assembled in Orlando.

I'm talking in his career anyway. Has played 804 minutes in the NBA since he was drafted last season. Not his fault Milwaukee believe they're a playoff team and he didn't get a look in.

Expect Harris to be a solid player for us this season, and better beyond that.

If thats the case, where does that leave Harkless?

Furthermore, if thats the case, then what about everyone's crush on the highschooler Wiggins? How many SF's of the future do we need?

Lets talk about the bobcats trade.

Does someone here think that was a good deal?

What is your intake. I honestly dont get it yet.

Is it to open a spot for maybe someone they are looking at to sign this year?

It's kind of a lateral movement, McRoberts was irrelevant and Warrick will be irrelevant.

It's kind of a lateral movement, McRoberts was irrelevant and Warrick will be irrelevant.

Except we will be paying roughly 5 million more for Warrick...with only ~1m extra counting against the cap.

Except we will be paying roughly 5 million more for Warrick...with only ~1m extra counting against the cap.

I'm sure Hennigan knows what he's doing, maybe there's a 2nd round pick involved, I don't know

Not sure of the validity to this but if ATL didn't back out this is how it may have gone down:

Sports Whispers ‏@SportsWhispers

Bucks had 3 way deal where they would acquire: J.Smith, Redick & D.Harris; ATL gets Udoh, Ellis & Udrih; ORL gets Lamb, Harris, Moute + pick

I watched Harris at Tennessee. He's a really good player. I wasn't sure how he would translate to the NBA, but my buddy is a Bucks fan and he said he's been developing pretty well. Harris is only 20, he will get a lot better.

Wojo

I'm going to trust the league execs and Rob. Everything he's done has been surprising so far. I really trust that he's going to make the moves he feels are right and not just the moves that the fans want or that makes him look good.