Sign in to follow this  
Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

Josh Robbins ‏@JoshuaBRobbins

The Magic are working on a 3-way trade, which would include J.J. Redick. Milwaukee is one of the teams.

Josh Smith deal most likely.

I would rather take a chance on developing Derrick Williams than some 15-16th pick in this year's draft

Really hope Henny at least kicked the tyres on Derrick Williams. He was the NUMBER TWO pick last year and we could, reportedly anyway, have acquired him for a good, but mid-tier, expiring shooting guard who is 28 years old. If the deal was there, it's a no-brainer to take it.

• Upvote 1

I want to know how JJ Hickson got a no-trade clause in his contract, the way I understand it that is reserved for only the best players in the NBA.

Really hope Henny at least kicked the tyres on Derrick Williams. He was the NUMBER TWO pick last year and we could, reportedly anyway, have acquired him for a good, but mid-tier, expiring shooting guard who is 28 years old. If the deal was there, it's a no-brainer to take it.

True :(

I don't know why it didn't happen, it was almost too obvious

True :(/>

I don't know why it didn't happen, it was almost too obvious

I think it was because Hennigan wanted a 1st + Williams and then shortly after that... Minnesota started to lose and get out of the playoff race... So that 1st became more expensive and their need for Redick got much lower.