Soul Bro

The Official Trade Thread

lol

Rondo/Bradley/Smith

AA/Moore/Jones

Shabazz/Harkless/Turk

Baby/Drew/Harrington

Nick/Goose/Quinn

Rondo is just a terrible idea altogether, especially after an ACL tear. He'll probably never be the player he was.

Turk should never see the floor again for the Magic ... ever. Given the limited amount of time between now and the deadline, "showcasing" him isn't gonna work. Moe needs all of his minutes and should be playing 30+ a game.

I fully expect everyone to be available on the Magic save Hark and Vooch. I'm really hoping we trade Baby and Aaron. Wouldn't mind trading Nelson for a prospect. Will hate to see Redick go.

Rondo is just a terrible idea altogether, especially after an ACL tear. He'll probably never be the player he was.

earlier post by me

"Would boston do?

rondo, bradley, collins and 2014 first unprotected

for nelson and JJ"

I understand the risk, but I see it as a win win. We will suck for 2 years with out him; weather we have him injured or don't trade. If he comes back full strength next year, it will speed use up as a team and we add him and bradley. If he is back to normal, we have a piece, with rondo to pitch to stars and a face to the team. In addition, we will have our top 5 pick - in 2013.

If rondo is not the same, after next year, we will have a very large expiring contract with 2 highly talented rookies added in 2013 and 2014. Plus, we will have boston's and denver's picks in a very good 2014 draft (Giving us 3 picks in a killer draft). If boston continues to fall apart because of age, it will give us even more talent.

It's not like he's Russel Westbrook, Rondo's game doesn't rely as much on athleticism.

It's not like he's Russel Westbrook, Rondo's game doesn't rely as much on athleticism.

Is that right? He has no jumpshot at all. Teams give him a 5 foot cushion and he's still super effective because he is blazing fast. If his ACL slows him down, he might not be able to get in the lane as easily.