barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Its nice to see management finally making an effort at working to be good. Not blaming players, fools gold and we just didnt know he had other thoughts about playing in the NBA. Amazingly, the previous staff seemed more intent to hide our favorite player from other teams by not interviewing or trying out anyone and also interpreted toe analytics of the salary cap with a side walk chalk and crowns and chicken blood. Unfortunately we will pay for the years of backwards wizarding genious of those who came before for some time. I sure hope Henny's efforts pay off before the fans get tired of supporting 15 win seasons.

We should see the light at the end of the tunnel in June 2014

I would describe this season for being a true blue nation member...sarcastic frustration. When these Orlando Magic forums were first assembled with only few members such as Marc, Jack, Year, Seth, etc, we all wanted to be "better" immediately and complained Really...Really hard when we sucked. Now......we understand.....the process of progression with exception of some new members. We'll have to suck..but I am proud of management for bringing these players here and ridding us of stresses.

I find this team more fun than last year's team that was above .500 and made the playoffs. Not just because of the Dwight drama, but players like J-Rich and Duhon too.

This year we get to see the development of Vucevic, Harkless and Nicholson plus Harris now too. The 16-43 record doesn't bother me much at all, I knew the deal before the season started. Now, if we're still bottom feeders two or three years from now, then there is some 'splainin to do. But for now, I'm just enjoying seeing the youth on our team and thinking about the future.

I find this team more fun than last year's team that was above .500 and made the playoffs. Not just because of the Dwight drama, but players like J-Rich and Duhon too.

This year we get to see the development of Vucevic, Harkless and Nicholson plus Harris now too. The 16-43 record doesn't bother me much at all, I knew the deal before the season started. Now, if we're still bottom feeders two or three years from now, then there is some 'splainin to do. But for now, I'm just enjoying seeing the youth on our team and thinking about the future.

Next year should be even more enjoyable to watch, hoping we dump the prior GM's last mistake at the end of the season and pick up a young pg and another sg and a defensive minded big.

Yeah that team wasn't fun to watch, just frustrating. But that's because we were spoiled with winning for a while.

This team is very fun to watch. I'm crossing my fingers that Tobias is the real deal and can continue to be a beast.

Yeah that team wasn't fun to watch, just frustrating. But that's because we were spoiled with winning for a while.

This team is very fun to watch. I'm crossing my fingers that Tobias is the real deal and can continue to be a beast.

Even when we were winning, I couldn't stand watching Turk and JRich.

Even when we were winning, I couldn't stand watching Turk and JRich.

I was thinking the say thing. In fact about the only players I enjoyed watching last year was Redick, Clark and BBD. Howard to for the first part of the year until I got sick of the drama.

WEEE I'm enjoying this season, bros! Those young guys are exciting to watch and seeing them develop is fun. It's also so good to have a real sense of faith in management... and how about that giggling feeling of being on the favorable side of trades all of a sudden instead of feeling butthurt over every single trade, signing or just whatever the FO burped out?

Plus, as a Redick fan, I didn't expect to be this blown away by anyone in the MIL group we got... but Tobes is making me a T12 fan game by game. T12 shirt/jersey coming up!

I agree with all of you it's fun watching this team. It's nice to see the young guys develop through each game they play. I'm happy that we managed to get rid of guys that really wouldn't of served anything to the future of our team. This summer i'm sure we'll let a few more guys go to make room for more future prospects. It's exciting to know that this team is poised for something greater than where it's at now.