barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Nicholson can't rebound and it's a major issue has displayed tonight. I like what he can be on offense but his defense/rebounding is a liability right now.

Did anyone else feel like we were getting outplayed physically down low? I really think O'Quinn would have matched up nicely against Blatche but Vaughn didn't see it that way.

Also, DeQuan Jones please?

Nicholson D doesn't matter that much now considering he's a rookie and the team is tanking. His rebounding is a bit worrying; per36s clock him at 6.3 boards a game, below average for a 4 but not completely terrible. He is really slow on his feet however and that'll probably be an issue his whole career. I think he can blossom into an excellent scorer though.

Moe on the other hand is a fantastic rebounder for a small forward, I think he can be really good down the road.

Nicholson can't rebound and it's a major issue has displayed tonight. I like what he can be on offense but his defense/rebounding is a liability right now.

Did anyone else feel like we were getting outplayed physically down low? I really think O'Quinn would have matched up nicely against Blatche but Vaughn didn't see it that way.

Also, DeQuan Jones please?

His rebounding is definitely an issue but he's a rookie and we have to give him that slack. Once he puts on more weight he'll have the strength to handle some of the big men down low to grab more boards. As for his offense I have no problems with it at all, he's smart when it comes to his scoring. He doesn't take that many bad shots and he takes his time with his offense not just chucking up whatever is thrown at him. I am going to enjoy watching this kid get better. As for Dequan I would like to see him get some burn as well.

Mr. Nik is ballin' against the Warriors at halftime. 9 boards, 11 points, 2 steal, 3 assists, 2 blocks. I think facing Dwight invigorated his game a little. He was saying before that game that they will need to double team, but he took him 1-on-1 a lot of possessions and did an alright job.

Mr. Nik is ballin' against the Warriors at halftime. 9 boards, 11 points, 2 steal, 3 assists, 2 blocks. I think facing Dwight invigorated his game a little. He was saying before that game that they will need to double team, but he took him 1-on-1 a lot of possessions and did an alright job.

Yep, the man has been on a mission these last 2 games. Maybe the Lakers game was his coming out party and we can start seeing games like this on a consistent basis.

Sticking it to Dwight and Mark Jackson on a back-to-back, it's like the gift that gives on giving :shard:

Thumbs up to Jacque and Henny for their work.