barnettej

2012 Orlando Magic Regular Season Thread

Here's one more...

Games2012_EUR_annieandkatrin_floater1.jpg

tumblr_m5silmaUQ91rsqd7fo1_400.jpg

She's pretty cute until you realize she can break your spine over her knee.

And then she starts looking like a Ninja Turtle.

Glad to hear! smile_bigparty.gif

Where did you go?

Actually stayed in an Apartment someone rented out while they were off on vacation, helped save on money big time. We were only there for a few nights since I had to get back for work (fat lot of good that did me since I got sick and had to call out today anyway). We were only about a mile or so away from the city center where they launched off fireworks like crazy. The whole place was insane. I've never seen a fireworks display like it before. And I say that from big time experience. I've seen Tokyo, Vancouver, New York, and Sydney. None of them compared.

She's pretty cute until you realize she can break your spine over her knee.

And then she starts looking like a Ninja Turtle.

I guess to a big olympic lifter like me....that's where the hotness begins haha

Actually stayed in an Apartment someone rented out while they were off on vacation, helped save on money big time. We were only there for a few nights since I had to get back for work (fat lot of good that did me since I got sick and had to call out today anyway). We were only about a mile or so away from the city center where they launched off fireworks like crazy. The whole place was insane. I've never seen a fireworks display like it before. And I say that from big time experience. I've seen Tokyo, Vancouver, New York, and Sydney. None of them compared.

Good to hear we didn't disappoint :D

Yes our new years eve is quite litterally insane.. You see little kids and old people running around with fireworks and these giant boxes that make stuff go BOOM and nobody goes "Is that even safe?". Ok yes, we have certain safety measures like safety goggles but most important is MAKE STUFF GO BOOM! :D

New+Years+banner.jpg

Flugeldar.jpg

Photo-by-Buiness-Wire.jpg

We're nuts.

OrlandoMagicStuff‏@ORLMagicStuff

Inside #Magic info: Direct knowledge #Magic forward Al Harrington will be back in 2 weeks. You heard it here first!

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Discuss

OrlandoMagicStuff‏@ORLMagicStuff

Inside #Magic info: Direct knowledge #Magic forward Al Harrington will be back in 2 weeks. You heard it here first!

Expand Reply Retweet Favorite

Discuss

GREAT. now with Hedo and Al back, Harkless and Drew will never see the floor and our tanking can commence full bore. I don't get it all. The young guys need playing time, not the way over the hill gang.

My hope remains that a contender/borderline contender has interest in Al at the trade deadline. Even if we only get a 2nd, I'd take it.

My hope remains that a contender/borderline contender has interest in Al at the trade deadline. Even if we only get a 2nd, I'd take it.

Hopefully, he gets back on the court and shows why he has been a successful contributor for his entire career. He has no place on our roster, other than to be a trade chip...but I don't know what people would be willing to deal without him showing how he has recovered from his injury.