Sign in to follow this  
SolidSn/\ke007

2012-13 NBA Season Thread

That has never happened when he was here.

It's too weird. He's playing with 25% of the 2009-Dwight energy. Does he want to go to Brooklyn that much?

He started playing the 'my teammates need to step up' card almost from the moment he got there.

This is one interesting season...

Mavs look rough

True, I think they're one of the most stacked teams in the West but they need a healthy Dirk badly.

Marion is all grit but I cringe every time he touches the ball

Vince and OJ are soooo inconsistent, they can score 20+ in one night and then shoot 15% the other.

Darren Collison is a bit immature at times

If Dirk gets back to his 2010 form they could be elite, but I don't know if that will happen. You know... father time is a *****

Detroit beats Washington 100-68... John Wall hinting he'll sit the season out.. Shabazz Muhammed congratulations you are now a Washington Wizard.

Detroit beats Washington 100-68... John Wall hinting he'll sit the season out.. Shabazz Muhammed congratulations you are now a Washington Wizard.

Yeah I believe Washington can be very dangerous in the future if they tank this season.

In other news.. Demarcus Cousins suspended indefinitely by the Kings!

That guy is just a knucklehead...

Still one of the more athletic big men out there

Yeah I believe Washington can be very dangerous in the future if they tank this season.

In other news.. Demarcus Cousins suspended indefinitely by the Kings!

That guy is just a knucklehead...

Still one of the more athletic big men out there

Ya, my fantasy basketball league counts Techs as a category (which I personally think is lame) and Demarcus has destroyed me in that category every single week. Also, doesn't help that he is suspended by the league or team every other game. Fantasy bust. I don't know if the talent in this upcoming draft makes them much more dangerous in the future. I think they need to make some moves if they ever want to return to relevancy.

Lebron James has played 250 minutes without fouling... During those 250 minutes he has 5 steals, 5 blocks and is averaging 37+ mins a game... Further proof why he is the best defender in the NBA.

Lebron James has played 250 minutes without fouling... During those 250 minutes he has 5 steals, 5 blocks and is averaging 37+ mins a game... Further proof why he is the best defender in the NBA.

And possible proof that he could be the first player to pull a knife on another player during a basketball game without being prosecuted.

That seriously isn't possible. It's not possible for a player to play that many minutes, with that much production, without committing fouls.