Sign in to follow this  
Passenger57

2012 MAGIC Preseason Thread

I honestly think Harkless could see some time Friday.....especially if Dequan is still out with the injury....Most excited to see JJ play...i think he's up for a career year imo he's built for this kind of offense

Sitting and waiting for the first Magic game to come around. Was nice watching the Lakers lose, Harden have a big game and Hornets take it to the Spurs. Duncan looked more agile than last season. Was pretty impressed with Davis, dude hits his FT's!

I seriously think Harden will be a lot like Tracy McGrady unless he gets on one of the superteams.

Sitting and waiting for the first Magic game to come around. Was nice watching the Lakers lose, Harden have a big game and Hornets take it to the Spurs. Duncan looked more agile than last season. Was pretty impressed with Davis, dude hits his FT's!

Did you notice how lost Ryno looked? I know it's only one game, but I think Henny made the right call.

NBA League Pass is free for the week. That's how I plan on watching the game.

I really really really hope Hedo plays no more than 20 minutes. Serves no purpose!

And Dwight's defense looks awful by the way. Offense is good but his defense has been terrible.

Haven't been on here for a good while but I'm just looking forward to seeing the magic play no matter what happens.

I have no expectations apart from a 100% TEAM effort and that will do me. Also eager to see how Harkless, Nicholson & Vucevic Progress.

I honestly think we have a really bright future.

Can't wait to come over in March for the return of Dwight to the Amway!

Atmosphere will be great!

Magic fan 4 LIFE Regardless!

NBA League Pass is free for the week. That's how I plan on watching the game.

I really really really hope Hedo plays no more than 20 minutes. Serves no purpose!

And Dwight's defense looks awful by the way. Offense is good but his defense has been terrible.

Totally forgot about the free League Pass! Thanks for the reminder.