Sign in to follow this  
Levenhagen

NBA.com Summer Report Card

What does playing a game with the word fantasy in the name have anything to do with this? I personally have never played the game, though I love fantasy football.

You are right that he has no idea what he will would have done, He likely has no intention of responding to my question.

Fair enough. I was just implying that he doesn't know how to put together a fantasy team, much less an NBA team. And he has no clue what offers were on the table and frankly no idea what he was talking about. God hates Otis summed it up pretty well actually.

I am suspecting Stern purposely want the Magic to fail thats why he got his so called "reporters" to come up with random grades for teams. He can dream on if all I care about.

Orlando set themselves up for an F before the trade happened. I wish there was a letter Z for the trade package they chose though.

The misnomer of it all that I like that he points out is cap relief. People need to get it through their heads: Orlando did themselves no cap relief favors.

I'm tired of hearing about Harrington's contract being partially guaranteed. Paying a 2/3 guaranteed contract that stays on the books after waving him is not a useful option. Just don't acquire overpaid players in the process of shipping off a perenial all nba first team player while getting nothing.

Orlando should be acquiring valuable rebuilding assets, and instead they bend over and take on bad contracts just to facilitate getting nothing while handing over Dwight to the Lakers.

Wow. The lack of understanding in this one post and the rest of the media is truly mind boggling. Bending over and taking bad contracts is saying yes to New Jersey or taking low character pseudo stars like Bynum. Hennigan already admitted Houston's offer was low ball. People are also neglecting a whopping $17.8 mil TPE that could be strategically used to acquire better draft picks or facilitate in trades with other teams that could benefit our team. Henny did the best he could with the handcuffing that Dwight did on us, but he actually did remarkably well with getting players with potential and who are hungry to prove themselves on the court. High character guys seem to be the target.

Denver and Philly will get stuck in the world of mediocrity. Lakers may win another trophy, but their window now is small. Magic def in rebuilding mode, but they did the best they could.

• Upvote 2

Fair enough. I was just implying that he doesn't know how to put together a fantasy team, much less an NBA team. And he has no clue what offers were on the table and frankly no idea what he was talking about. God hates Otis summed it up pretty well actually.

Well that makes a more sense, the comment just seemed to come out of left field and did not seem to fit in. If he did, he might rely on that bleacher report article calling Duhon a good back up pg and draft him for his first bench player.

Wow. The lack of understanding in this one post and the rest of the media is truly mind boggling. Bending over and taking bad contracts is saying yes to New Jersey or taking low character pseudo stars like Bynum. Hennigan already admitted Houston's offer was low ball. People are also neglecting a whopping $17.8 mil TPE that could be strategically used to acquire better draft picks or facilitate in trades with other teams that could benefit our team. Henny did the best he could with the handcuffing that Dwight did on us, but he actually did remarkably well with getting players with potential and who are hungry to prove themselves on the court. High character guys seem to be the target.

Denver and Philly will get stuck in the world of mediocrity. Lakers may win another trophy, but their window now is small. Magic def in rebuilding mode, but they did the best they could.

I think people arent considering the value of a 17.8 million TPE. You could theoretically send 4 million apiece to a team that will trade you its draft pick for the 4 million so they can sign a player they want other then a project. in that theory alone thats 4 more picks. Or you could send 8 million to a team for a player and their pick. i think it would be awesome if we could end up with three or 4 first round picks over the next 2 years.

Who cares what they think, they obviously don't understand what the Magic are trying to do here. They think we did terrible because we didn't get either Brook Lopez (crappy player, bad contract, injury prone) or Andrew Bynum (attitude problems, injury prone, could opt out). We took the best deal on the table to rebuild this team the right way.

Also, what happened to being able to give negative rep??

If you don't like the writing, the best thing to do is to not click on the link. Denying the site web hits is the only thing that web designers pay attention to.