Catalina Maria

Dwight Howard Appreciation Thread

I don't wish any further injury on Dwight.

I want him healthy, I don't want any excuses for the clown if he fails to win a championship, it's so funny all these years he's talked about being the leader of this team, but goes to LA and all of a sudden wants to take a back seat and finally learn what leading is all about.

My impression is that he had problems with management. We have a relatively new front office which was willing to keep Dwight.

I believe if he wants to come back, they will welcome him with open arms. Now, we the fans feel a little betrayed.

Now, the million dillar question is Ifdwight willing to play for the magic in the future? Maybe YBR can ask him that question. What do you think YBR?

why are will still talking about him even though he is gone?

1. This is his "appreciation" thread.

2. It is a slow time and season has not started yet.

3. This is a forum where people discuss things and the departure of dwight is still fresh

4. There is nothing else to talk about

5. You were intrigue enough to read and post here.

• Upvote 1

3. This is a forum where people discuss things and the departure of dwight is still fresh

This.

Also, because Dwight is the reason we're going to suck for a good, long time, so we can certainly talk about him here. He may not play on our team anymore, but no matter what he does, the impact of him leaving the Magic is going to likely be the most significant thing that happens to our team for the next few years (at least).

1.If it was an appreciation, it should be just one post.

2. Not really, the season always start in Nov. not really a slow time.

3. yes I know that, einstein you don't need to say it again. As far as Dwight's departure is concerned, everyone knew he was going to leave and Magic already know what they are going to be bad like when shaq left to LA. But that is going to be planned because that way because Hennigan is trying to get the best draft pick for the team. OKC went through it, look at them now.

4. you sir need to go read a book if you have nothing else to talk about or go watch other sports to spark your interest.

5. Touche (kinda). I got over him leaving and I don't care what he does because he is a clown.

But yet again, you keep posting.

1. You have posted here 6 times already so there goes your theory of one post and move on.

2. My point exactly.

3,4 5. Not even going to bother responding as of respect of others and yourself.

Sir, my advice to you is not to post on topics that you are not interested. This topic will die once people stop posting. Let it go.

BTW, Where is your book?

I bet you still reading this.

• Upvote 1

1. You have posted here 6 times 7 times already so there goes your theory of one post and move on. The first comment I celebrated when just hearing the news. second one was after the trade and hearing the Lakers vs. Magic on March 12.(so double post) The 3rd and 4th comments was in reply to people's comments.

Point I am making is that its been almost a month already and people in this forum are still talking about him even though he is not part of the team no more. They should be talking about the Magic team and what challenges they have to go through rather than talk about Dwight who is long gone now.

BTW, Where is your book?

I bet you still reading this.

Its called college life. Thats why I am not on the forums lately, but will not be back until semesters end.

Enjoy trolling. :chairshot:

Point I am making is that its been almost a month already and people in this forum are still talking about him even though he is not part of the team no more. They should be talking about the Magic team and what challenges they have to go through rather than talk about Dwight who is long gone now.

Its called college life. Thats why I am not on the forums lately, but will not be back until semesters end.

Enjoy trolling. :chairshot:

k

My impression is that he had problems with management. We have a relatively new front office which was willing to keep Dwight.

I believe if he wants to come back, they will welcome him with open arms. Now, we the fans feel a little betrayed.

Now, the million dillar question is Ifdwight willing to play for the magic in the future? Maybe YBR can ask him that question. What do you think YBR?

That window pretty much shut, he's resigning with LA after the season barring something crazy happening there