Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

I wonder what the deal looks like. Not to mention our roster is over the limit currently.

Probably looks pretty standard. Times New Roman font on Letter Paper. Actually a lot of teams started doing their contracts on iPads so it could have been paperless. Ill reach out to Ish's agent and let you know.

• Upvote 2

wth Hedo, you couldn't get in shape when we actually needed you? :chairshot:

how do we know he's in "shape"? He was reported to have lost over 10lbs before last season by cutting out a large source of grains and such from his diet and that didn't really seem to change much about his game. Losing weight/recomp does not equal being in shape, especially sport specific shape. Hedo is getting old, it happens.

how do we know he's in "shape"? He was reported to have lost over 10lbs before last season by cutting out a large source of grains and such from his diet and that didn't really seem to change much about his game. Losing weight/recomp does not equal being in shape, especially sport specific shape. Hedo is getting old, it happens.

Last year he looked fat. In this picture he seems to be slimmed down. Maybe its just the angle or picture in general though.

More RealGM goodness:

BadMofoPimp wrote:

Magic better bring back Liggins. I feel he will be better than JJ soon and Afflalo in the long run. Dude has mad skills and decent court vision while already being an above average defender. If Henny can't see that, then Henny is a lost cause since he already gave up Dwight for nothing and signed Meer for $8 mil per when no team in the league would give him more than the MLE.

You should take pictures with a grain of salt, there is angles that make people look thinner than they really are. Besides, even if Hedo is thinner I doubt it helps him much. Hopefully he gets less than 30 mpg this year so we can develop Harkless.

More RealGM goodness:

You really need to stop going there, Jarebear. That place is a lost cause, I gave up on it officially when I saw someone post that Afflalo is one of the league's worst SGs and JJ is on a completly different level. I'd let Beast be GM with Nicki Minaj as his assistant GM before I hired any fool from that site.

That Hope chick is smoking hot!! Dwight should have put on a ring on that!! Damn Dwight bad decessions... Leave the smoking hot chick with the decent team, for a smoking hot team and decent girl?? Where is your priorities son??? No wonder your pops is mad at you.. HOPE will you marry me????