Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Any time, cutie. You're the one who ran away from Florida after some piece of ass.

Whoa... Controversy.

I'm sorta happy that Ish is out and happy Al is out. Like both guys, don't get me wrong. But I wanna see Nich and see what Moore can do. Bummed about Moe. I assume Q will definitely stick now which is fine, and even Eyenga may get a shot unless they strictly use Q or slide Afflalo to the 3 at times.

Vuc and Ayon should battle it out at the 5. Toss up there. Both have their strengths.

Bot sure this means Q is staying, Harper could play they 3 and McRoberts at the 4

No. I'm saying his landings on dunks could be reckless but whatever you want to twist that into, you're welcome to do it. On his best highlights, he tends to let go of the rim too long or land off his feet or off balance. That of course increases your chances of being injured but that doesn't necessarily mean you will.

And...on Ish Smith.....Blah...

It was a joke and more a stab at Peaches totally changing his game. Loosen up its the offseason. :happypuppy:

Any time, cutie. You're the one who ran away from Florida after some piece of ass.

Oh no he didn't!!!