Live or Die Magic

2012 MAGIC Offseason Thread

Catman any idea of our next move? Also do you think Memphis would give up Gay and a pick for cap relief if they underachive?

Yes, but we wouldn't want him

Unless you were talking about flipping gay for prospects/picks

This guy's name is "pre mature shooter" and Jareth just swallowed something.. Ok gross..

But seriously is premature shooter like Erectile Disfunction?

Or Hedo taking a step back 3 while being covered with 22 seconds on the shot clock.

Yes, but we wouldn't want him

Unless you were talking about flipping gay for prospects/picks

Didn't think about it that way I just thought he could be a good piece to rebuild with plus a extra pick in either 2013 or 2014

Didn't think about it that way I just thought he could be a good piece to rebuild with plus a extra pick in either 2013 or 2014

Gay is great. I've always wanted him. But he's not a fit right now. Maybe in 14 if we're at the point of adding vets.

We want to organically find and build a star.

Gay is great. I've always wanted him. But he's not a fit right now. Maybe in 14 if we're at the point of adding vets.

We want to organically find and build a star.

I agree just thought of someone on a team that is in a make or break position plus trying to sell the team that could use relief

Looking at other tank teams around the league we have us, Charlotte, Houston, Detroit, Sacramento and Toronto. Given the perceived weakness of this year's draft it's likely that it wouldn't take very much to get another Top 10 pick using our huge TPE. Charlie V from Detroit, John Salmons from Sacramento, or Amir Johnson from Toronto are the guys we should be looking to take back.

Man I really hope this year's draft isn't bad as some are saying though.

Bro's,

robby be slinging dat tpe for da top draft peek in '13 K?

Twitter loser mode off, I think the Magic will be in amazing shape if they have a top 5 lottery pick (likely) and combine it with the TPE to move up and get whomever they want.

Will that be worth it in next year's draft, though? I was thinking the class of '13 was looking kind of weak.

nope something dealing with "not having enough stamina". I won't go to further details and you gotta figure it out. here is a clue: :matrix:

Oh come on: use a basketball analogy! It's like shooting "the ball" two seconds into the shot clock and declaring the game over.

Since the double entendre of my user name and how it relates to basketball seems to be lost on some of the children, and since I'm no longer as amused by it, I'll be looking to change my handle in the near future.

There, maybe TruFan and nCoolness will have nothing to talk about for a while.

• Upvote 1