Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

The Orlando Magic have traded Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers.

This afternoon, the NBA signed off on the complex four-team deal that also involves the Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers, a league source told the Orlando Sentinel.

In the deal, the Magic received shooting guard Arron Afflalo and power forward Al Harrington from Denver, center Nikola Vucevic and rookie small forward Moe Harkless from Philadelphia and power forward Josh McRoberts and small forward Christian Eyenga from L.A.

http://ht.ly/cT3eu

official

The team needed to move on. Seriously, you hate Affalo I get it. He can be traded, he doesn't make that much. He will be useful to a contending team.

Needing to move on is a great reason to do one of the worst trades in NBA history

Needing to move on is a great reason to do one of the worst trades in NBA history

hahaha no point in arguing with you, if you think this is the case. You are right, you should be the GM, I bet you would have got so much more.

If Duhon wins a ring I am going to be soooooo pissed.

He really deserves it for the travel dance. That thing is timeless.

The Orlando Magic have traded Dwight Howard to the Los Angeles Lakers.

This afternoon, the NBA signed off on the complex four-team deal that also involves the Denver Nuggets and Philadelphia 76ers, a league source told the Orlando Sentinel.

In the deal, the Magic received shooting guard Arron Afflalo and power forward Al Harrington from Denver, center Nikola Vucevic and rookie small forward Moe Harkless from Philadelphia and power forward Josh McRoberts and small forward Christian Eyenga from L.A.

http://ht.ly/cT3eu

official

man we gotta sh*t load of PF's......man we are gonna struggle to break 70 on gamedays lmao