Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Some of what the last guy said. 1st Magic could call his bluff and see if he'll leave 30 mil on the table. Also Dwight brings money to that arena and city. I can see Orlando holding on to him. They don't seem serious about trading him....

soo you are saying that Dwight is bluffing? I mean.. you talk to Dwight often.

Seriously, I dont see how Dwight will leave Orlando and 30 millions for either Atlanta or Dallas in free agency.

Dwight have a better chance to sign with Orlando and later be traded. This will help both, the team and himself.

Dante and Galante canceled.

I guess the departure of Ryan has a lot to do, or.. is that a sign that HEDO is been traded? I guess w/o Hedo, there is no more show.

I guess the departure of Ryan has a lot to do, or.. is that a sign that HEDO is been traded? I guess w/o Hedo, there is no more show.

Or maybe it's because Dwight is gone and so will a lot of fans that used to watch it.

Don't get cocky. You talk to Dwight. According to him and his people, Brook Lopez was imminent.

He's gone. Get over it. It's not if, it's when.

Not saying there isn't a possibility he gets traded, just giving reason why Orlando could hold on to him

soo you are saying that Dwight is bluffing? I mean.. you talk to Dwight often.

Seriously, I dont see how Dwight will leave Orlando and 30 millions for either Atlanta or Dallas in free agency.

Dwight have a better chance to sign with Orlando and later be traded. This will help both, the team and himself.

'My opinion' but I really doubt he wants to leave that 30 mil on the table. If they held onto him it will be difficult to walk away from it. That's why Fegans pushing for a trade now.

Dante and Galante canceled.

sun sports was showing replays of that show like 2 times a day,which is annoying. They only had new ones come out like every 3 or 4 months. maybe its because there not gonna show any more game on sun sports?

Not saying there isn't a possibility he gets traded, just giving reason why Orlando could hold on to him

IMO there is no way Dwight is in Orlando by the start of camp. It would be a PR nightmare (like it isn't already LOL) and definitely not good for the image we are creating of developing a team that has a 100% winning attitude. Dwight belongs in Houston with Lin and the Magic will have with a few dedicated vets that are helping us bring our rookies and youngsters along to become the east's version of OKC and win some championships. Heart and hustle is coming back to Orlando and Dwight's camp just doesn't have the heart to participate.

• Upvote 1

IMO there is no way Dwight is in Orlando by the start of camp. It would be a PR nightmare (like it isn't already LOL) and definitely not good for the image we are creating of developing a team that has a 100% winning attitude. Dwight belongs in Houston with Lin and the Magic will have with a few dedicated vets that are helping us bring our rookies and youngsters along to become the east's version of OKC and win some championships. Heart and hustle is coming back to Orlando and Dwight's camp just doesn't have the heart to participate.

your optimistic

You're definitely right, could and would be a disaster....but for how long?? People gotta remember DeVos is over Hennigan and DeVos is about money. Having Dwight there is $$$$$. All the attention he'd bring negative or positive would be $$$$$. Also if you guys remember DeVos would rather have a contender now than rebuild. I'm not saying they won't or can't trade him, but I get the feeling they're still trying to get him to stay.....

You're definitely right, could and would be a disaster....but for how long?? People gotta remember DeVos is over Hennigan and DeVos is about money. Having Dwight there is $$$$$. All the attention he'd bring negative or positive would be $$$$$. Also if you guys remember DeVos would rather have a contender now than rebuild. I'm not saying they won't or can't trade him, but I get the feeling they're still trying to get him to stay.....

How are they gonna convince him to stay? He wants to win now. Orlando doesn't have assets to pull off a trade for a Monte/Iggy/Smith type player.

It's not a matter of if Dwight gets traded it's a matter of when.

I just don't see a plausible scenario in which Dwight is in camp by October.