Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight is 26, going on his 9th season in the NBA. He's not coming off as young; he's coming off as a fool. How much influence can someone possibly allow his entourage to have on him? Is he even a sentient being anymore? For someone to drag this fiasco as long as he has while demanding multiple trade requests, demonstrates that he no longer gives a damn about Orlando. Even the optimist in me can't possibly envision a scenario in which he returns to play for the Magic. This isn't to say that we can't hold on to him until an ideal offer comes up, but the days of him donning a Magic uni are gone.

That chapter is over. It's time to move on.

Yeah, I agree. If, by some miracle, Dwight did end up signing something long-term, all (okay: some) would be forgiven, but I just can't see a situation where that happens.

I, for one, will be perfectly content if we end up with Houston's rooks or the Laker's Bynum (plus other stuff). Dwight's made it nearly impossible for us to get a good deal, but it sounds like Henny's trying his best to get something out of this situation.

I came out and said I was joking. I don't claim to be an insider. I just like to show folks how easy it is. Like when I used tragic fan to start a rumor years ago that spread.

Chris Mullin for coach. Book it.

Yeah, I agree. If, by some miracle, Dwight did end up signing something long-term, all (okay: some) would be forgiven, but I just can't see a situation where that happens.

I, for one, will be perfectly content if we end up with Houston's rooks or the Laker's Bynum (plus other stuff). Dwight's made it nearly impossible for us to get a good deal, but it sounds like Henny's trying his best to get something out of this situation.

What about the Houston's Bynum?

Is the Magic's reluctance to hire a coach Dwight Howard related? Is Henny indecisive or strategic, only time will tell

That was kind of a BS "either or" statement, dude.

I came out and said I was joking. I don't claim to be an insider. I just like to show folks how easy it is. Like when I used tragic fan to start a rumor years ago that spread.

Or when you tricked me into thinking we got Randy Foye. :svgsad:

• Upvote 1

I have no idea what they've said, but I can't imagine a discussion between a bitter Brooklyn fan and Dwight's personal secretary turning out any different.

They said that the Magic were classless and then they give each other verbal bjs for a few minutes. Also mentioned macadamia nut cookies and fruit punch.

I think Shaq chickened out from his first return to the Orena. And, Shaq is/was nowhere near as weak-minded as Dwight.

I can't wait for the day Dwight returns!!!!!! We're gonna make Lebron returning to Cleveland look like a picnic.

And this is one booing I can completely get behind.

Randy Foye messages me on Twitter and tells me how pretty I am. I'll be on ESPN in 10 minutes discussing the recent interview I did with him about how LA disrespected him and didn't get him the calamari he requested.

They said that the Magic were classless and then they give each other verbal bjs for a few minutes. Also mentioned macadamia nut cookies and fruit punch.

I imagine there'd be a little more gargling involved...