Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

quickly runs downstairs, starts car...

what is up with rudolph? he must have some fetish for watchin the magic get ****** to keep suggesting/pushing for these turrible deals

He isn't a fan of the team. He really isn't much of a beat writer for the team anymore either. He is pretty much a beat writer for Dwight Howard.

You know whats funny and what isnt?

Funny: Dwight going to LA would solidify him officially as Shaq 2.0. And if Dwight doesnt win a ring, he is going to have to live under Shaqs shadow.

Not Funny: Dwight's intelligence and common sense approach.... For someone who has "VOWED" to never be like Shaq, he is surely following his path one step at a time.

Rob Hennigan is driven by handsomeness and process not Jarrod Rudolph's BS twitter feed.

No kidding. "What? Rudolph says we should take this crap deal just because the LORD COMMANDER LAKERS have said so? Well, I didn't realize that. Hang on, I'll go get the lube..."

Right, Rudolph. I have a BETTER idea! Go drown yourself.

Again why would the Magic rush. The Lakers nor Nets can sign Dwight outright so take your time and get the best deal.

Would be nice if Rudolph removed his lips from Dwight's rear end long enough to assess this deal fairly from Orlando's perspective.