Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

By the way here's my trade prediction..

Howard, J-Rich, and Davis or Duhon for Martin, Lamb, Patterson, Jones and/or Morris, and 2 future1st rd picks (at least)

If he goes to the Rockets - I say Lamb, Patterson, maybe 1 more and 2 first round draft picks with Martin and them taking at least two of three - Duhon, Hedo, JRich

If LA - not sure there - say Bynum, Artest, plus 3 future first round draft picks for D12, Hedo - would love to see Bynum and Gasol - maybe fair if Dwight didn't demand he be traded. Could do JJ, D12, and Big Baby for Bynum and Gasol - prefer JRich, D12, Big Baby for Bynum and Gasol.

I think Orlando would like to get Bynum and Gasol if they make a trade with LA.

Ping says it looks like the real deal is with the Lakers and all is just about done - just posted

Who knows - you have to make the Rockets scared of losing him and you have to make the Lakers scared of using them

And all along the GM's, teams, players etc. can try and use the media outlets and social media

I'd take these rumors/reports with a grain of salt. The best deal for us right now is definitely with Houston. For any rebuilding team, especially in our case, here's what should be our main priorities...

Cap flexibilty - Houston is willing to take on some of our bad contracts while the Lakers, being capped out, won't be able to absorb any of contracts.

Young Prospects - We could get the likes of any combo of Lamb, Parsons, White, Jones, Patterson, Morris etc. The lakers don't have a single interesting prospect.

Picks/Future - The Rockets have a couple of lottery picks while the lakers picks are as good as trash

Why do we do a trade with the Lakers after all this reasons or a lack thereof?..

Andrew Bynum. Arguably the 2nd best center in the league but.. Let me repeat.. BUT.. he also has an expring contract and worse, he would be unrestricted! What happens to us if we can't also convince him to stay? We get NOTHING. No prospects, no lottery picks, and to top it all all of.. we'd still be stuck with all the bad contracts on a rebuilding team!

So now tell me, if you were Hennigan, would you still go the Lakers route?

The heck with Bynum, he doesn't want us and i sure as hell don't want that headcase for a possible rental!

• Upvote 1

This crap just has to end this week. Please for the love of God let it end.

Tuesday/Wednesday is my guess.

y, agree , they won't be a deal breaker , so i don't see any big relationship between them and the time of howard trade . i just doubt the time (within 5 days) u mentioned .

I said at LEAST 5 days. Nothing will happen for at least 5 days. Its this simple, once their Asik's offer sheet is settled, then the trade will happen any hour, day or week.

I'd take these rumors/reports with a grain of salt. The best deal for us right now is definitely with Houston. For any rebuilding team, especially in our case, here's what should be our main priorities...

Cap flexibilty - Houston is willing to take on some of our bad contracts while the Lakers, being capped out, won't be able to absorb any of contracts.

Young Prospects - We could get the likes of any combo of Lamb, Parsons, White, Jones, Patterson, Morris etc. The lakers don't have a single interesting prospect.

Picks/Future - The Rockets have a couple of lottery picks while the lakers picks are as good as trash

Why do we do a trade with the Lakers after all this reasons or a lack thereof?..

Andrew Bynum. Arguably the 2nd best center in the league but.. Let me repeat.. BUT.. he also has an expring contract and worse, he would be unrestricted! What happens to us if we can't also convince him to stay? We get NOTHING. No prospects, no lottery picks, and to top it all all of.. we'd still be stuck with all the bad contracts on a rebuilding team!

So now tell me, if you were Hennigan, would you still go the Lakers route?

The heck with Bynum, he doesn't want us and i sure as hell don't want that headcase for a possible rental!

if so , we may know why the trade still not happen , bcz morey also know it , he won't give magic all the young guys and absorb more than 2 bad contract

I said at LEAST 5 days. Nothing will happen for at least 5 days. Its this simple, once their Asik's offer sheet is settled, then the trade will happen any hour, day or week.

yup, what do u think the possbility for howard to stay at last minute ? not any chance this time ?

• Downvote 1

Just kidding, they are fine, my wife likes them. Just bored waiting around.

Of course she does; they're adorable.

Actually, nobody likes Oddish. Poor guy.

I'm with Jareth. I just want it to be over with so the team can move on.

This crap just has to end this week. Please for the love of God let it end.

Nothing is imminent. We've just got to let the process dictate our time line. It's fluid.