Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

just to bring the topic back to Dwight Howard.

What happened to his basketball summer camp? I hear it was going to be post-poned but no dates yet.

Someone said that he is back in Orlando. Can someone confirm this?

first thing every morning I check ESPN with the hope to see Dwight's face and the headlines "Rockets finally got him" or something like that...

• Upvote 1

David Aldridge vs. Marc Stein and Chad Ford. Should be interesting to see who wins this battle. And I'm surprised Bucher and SAS still have jobs after their Entertainment Tonight spins and pronouncements of Dwight to BK. Where is the accountability from ESPN??? I'm serious. ESPN, let me help y'all out a little bit. Fire those two clowns and hire Berger and AW.

can anybody confirm me whether magic manager is in Las Vegas now or not ?

I can absolutely confirm that the magic manager is in Las Vegas now or not?

first thing every morning I check ESPN with the hope to see Dwight's face and the headlines "Rockets finally got him" or something like that...

ESPN headlines are much wittier than that :)

David Aldridge vs. Marc Stein and Chad Ford. Should be interesting to see who wins this battle. And I'm surprised Bucher and SAS still have jobs after their Entertainment Tonight spins and pronouncements of Dwight to BK. Where is the accountability from ESPN??? I'm serious. ESPN, let me help y'all out a little bit. Fire those two clowns and hire Berger and AW.

as i remember, both David Aldridge and Chad Ford believe rockets will be the end destination for howard