Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Listen boy. Do your research. Houston is not trading any of their own picks because of the protection on the Atlanta pick, they can't (for awhile) and you can only trade picks 7 years out. Have you not read Larry Coon's FAQ you doof.

The picks being discussed are the ones that are owed to them. Stop acting like you know more than a 5th grader.

DRINK THIS MANS MILKSHAKE NOW LOD

I'm going to give him a moment. I'm thinking he might not have realized who he was responding to.

Moment's up. Strike him DOWN.

So, then can you confirm that all the first rounders being discussed in these supposed deals that were coming from Houston to Orlando were 2017 and later (aside from the Toronto one)?

We own the Toronto guaranteed lottery pick, Dallas' top 20 protected pick next year, and have 2-4 extra second rounders in the next couple of years. It's all been complete speculation, but these are the only picks allegedly being discussed. We were willing to give you all 3 of our firsts this year before the draft, and I would imagine that all three guys are still on the table now. After the draft though, I don't believe any Rockets future first round picks have been discussed much.

With all the nonsense Dwight and HWNSNBU have started I'm surprised he didn't say he'd stay when Henny called him last night. Not because he wants to but so he can screw the magic right before the trade deadline saying he wants a trade again. He did that he could probably get to BK because their offer would probably be the best. Only way I'd want him in camp is if he signs an extension now(which I'm sure he won't). Other than that ship him to Houston with those bad contracts and have fun watching his press conference when he gets there, I'm sure it will be a great!

With all the nonsense Dwight and HWNSNBU have started I'm surprised he didn't say he'd stay when Henny called him last night. Not because he wants to but so he can screw the magic right before the trade deadline saying he wants a trade again. He did that he could probably get to BK because their offer would probably be the best. Only way I'd want him in camp is if he signs an extension now(which I'm sure he won't). Other than that ship him to Houston with those bad contracts and have fun watching his press conference when he gets there, I'm sure it will be a great!

Brooklyn's offer still wouldn't be better than just letting Dwight walk at the end of the season, and he STILL couldn't get to Brooklyn that way, so I would be all for it.