Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Anyone hear this?

I know it's from Ric Bucher but still....

The Lakers are as far as being able to deal for Dwight. Dwight's stance has not changed, in light of today's news.

Magic are now faced with trading Howard for Bynum, who also said he won't sign an extension. Basically trading one big man for another unless they get the Rockets together. That 3 team deal from last night, that won't work for LA either.

Magic are back to the drawing board at this point and dare I say, I don't know for a fact, but talks about Howard trying to challenge the legality of him opting in for this year that he was given improper inducements. My guess is they'll pursue legalities to get out of his Magic contract.

:beatcomp:

Where is Bucher??? I'm gonna flatten the tires on his Schwinn.

Did Dwight say he would come back and play for the Magic if the Magic brought back Brian Hill? Are the Magic trying to get Brian Hill back? If he sells hotdogs at the Stadium, then I say we can bring back Brian Hill.

Knappy.....where have you been? If they did bring him back to sell hotdogs......would you start a "Fire Brian Hill" website??? The good old days/???? LOL!!!

I submit this post for Post of the Year. Possibly GOAT.

I would say post of the year if and only if he had told Dwight he could also get a rusty trombone and some Henny style arabian gogglesif he didnt sign immediately. Good stuff though.

John Denton‏@JohnDenton555

‪#Magic‬ GM Rob Hennigan basically said If B.Lopez gets 4-$58M or 5-$78M contract from ‪#Nets‬ that there will be no deal for Dwight Howard.

:creaturedance:

Anyone hear this?

I know it's from Ric Bucher but still....

The Lakers are as far as being able to deal for Dwight. Dwight's stance has not changed, in light of today's news.

Magic are now faced with trading Howard for Bynum, who also said he won't sign an extension. Basically trading one big man for another unless they get the Rockets together. That 3 team deal from last night, that won't work for LA either.

Magic are back to the drawing board at this point and dare I say, I don't know for a fact, but talks about Howard trying to challenge the legality of him opting in for this year that he was given improper inducements. My guess is they'll pursue legalities to get out of his Magic contract.

:beatcomp:

Good luck with that.

How can Wayns just leave us and play for the Warriors. :(

I know man. Horrible news if true.

Henny better tighten up.

How can Wayns just leave us and play for the Warriors. :(

This is The Dwight Howard Thread. You cant just post whatever you want ok dude? Geez whats wrong with you? Psh loser!!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1