Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I like what I'm hearing, believe it or not. The more teams, the more opportunities to dump our bad salaries. Let's not forget: Hennigan isn't just looking for additions...he also wants subtractions, as I think we all do.

Regardless of if this goes down or not, I like hearing talks with four teams. The prospect of dumping ALL of our horrid contracts sounds marvelous to me.

Oh! Heavens to Betsy!

Another rumored trade talk by sources that will end up being nixed by Hennigan.I believe it when I see it.

I have been falling for the banana in the tailpipe all summer long.Not this time.I'am holding on to hope for a Houston deal.

Oh! Heavens to Betsy!

Another rumored trade talk by sources that will end up being nixed by Hennigan.I believe it when I see it.

I have been falling for the banana in the tailpipe all summer long.Not this time.I'am holding on to hope for a Houston deal.

I don't think the Houston deal is as good as people hope, it would've been done by now. I think they are just offering one young player, K-Mart and a couple picks for Dwight and a bad contract of our choice (J-Rich). Rob should want more.

What I don't get about this "reported" deal is if the Lakers are moving Bynum AND Gasol, why wouldn't they take one of are bad contracts

Edit: The Nuggets are stealing ANOTHER good deal

I don't think the Houston deal is as good as people hope, it would've been done by now. I think they are just offering one young player, K-Mart and a couple picks for Dwight and a bad contract of our choice (J-Rich). Rob should want more.

Yeah, if the rumored deals were true we would have jumped on it immediately. I'm hoping this LA/Philly/Denver trade rumor at least sends a message to Houston to maybe sweeten the pot a little bit.

I'm sure he does want more but why outbid yourself? If Hennigan thinks he can get the Magic back to contenders with a Dwight for Pau and Affalo deal then good luck with that. Because IMO 2 lottery picks + getting rid of a bad contract > 31 year old 19 million x 2 year PF/C and a 7.75 x 4 SG (a position already covered by JJ and JRich). Pau and Affalo will not make you contenders but you might be able to steal that 14th pick that Houston has owned for the last 3 years.