Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I don't know the site policies for insider articles, so go ahead and do whatever you want with this mods

ESPN Insider article by CBA/Cap guru Larry Coon:

Options for Howard and Bynum

For future reference, no more than two paragraphs, and then provide the link. We cannot be seen as allowing paid articles to be posted for free to a mass audience. However, the private message feature is always available, if you catch my meaning.

There could be an issue with this lineup on offense. Dwight is under the impression he MUST average 30 points and 20 rebounds a game or he is nobody (thank you for that one Shaq). He will be demanding the ball even though he is not quite the offensive threat that Westbrook and Durant represent. Given that he lacks the discipline and dedication needed to improve his free throw percentage, he will actually be a liability late in a close game. Given his lack of maturity as the world's tallest 3 year old, this will carry into the locker room and into tweets and other media. Even with all of that though, I would not mind sending Dwight their way in exchange for Westbrook and Ibaka.

Could you imagine Westbrook Durant and d12... Shooting youth speed power defense. Wow I don't see a week spot.

LOL Unlike most fans that come to our site to troll and bug us these Houston fans that have been visiting are OK in my book. I hope they get Dwight!

Then I hope in a few years we face them in the finals and Dwight has to shoot FTs with the game on the line!

• Upvote 1

LOL Unlike most fans that come to our site to troll and bug us these Houston fans that have been visiting are OK in my book. I hope they get Dwight!

Then I hope in a few years we face them in the finals and Dwight has to shoot FTs with the game on the line!

D-12 is going to the Lakers.

• Downvote 13

I recreated them in 2k12, and WE WON!! So suck on that!!

Can't argue with that.

Nice write up from Tony Mejia regarding Vaughn and Dwight...

"Building a winning culture requires everyone to buy in, so when the universal chorus specifically voices that one individual will never be greater than the whole, it tells you all you need to know. Hennigan is more than willing to part with the All-Star center who has been the face of the franchise for the last eight years, but he’s not going to give him away."

http://www.probasketballnews.com/news/vaughns-arrival-seems-linked-with-howards-impending-departure/

Mejia is pretty solid in his reporting and articles when so many are just throwing out garbage. I hope to hear more from him.

By the way Howard is irritating me even more - he is such an ass. I don't think he'll be coming to Orlando anytime soon - why did he all of a sudden decide to be a total jack ass?

Mejia is pretty solid in his reporting and articles when so many are just throwing out garbage. I hope to hear more from him.

By the way Howard is irritating me even more - he is such an ass. I don't think he'll be coming to Orlando anytime soon - why did he all of a sudden decide to be a total jack ass?

IMHO.....right after he changed agents, he lost his mind!!!!!!