Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Once again he said "heck no" to a Houston trade, telling Henn it'd be a "massive waste of everyone's time period"..he under NO circumstances will stay with them, "no ifs ands or buts"...

this dumb idiot can't say "no" to Rocket's trade, they agree to trade for him without his commitment. i wish we made this trade with them on draft night...

Dwight can ***** ***** with **** and **** *****, ****, when they **** his **** and *****. Break a leg, Dwight. No, really: BREAK A LEG.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Haha I really wanted Dwight but after the recent events, screw this guy! God I hope we sign Lamb and don't trade Donatas. I don't even want Bynum, unless its for chump change, just because I don't want Houston to help Dwight get to where he wants to go. Dont try calling now, Henny! I'd give him nothing but low ball offers from this point. Could have had all this done at the draft but noooo, you had to drag it out. Now let's see what you get in return for Dwight.

So what's our best recourse here?

Trade him to LA now.

Reconsider BK in JAN

or play out the year?

The east is pretty weak this year after Miami, in terms of elite teams

Strengths: Dwight/O'Quinn/BBD/Nicholson is a pretty damn good front line. we should be strong defensively, rebounding wise, and scoring inside 15 feet.

Weaknesses: perimeter play, Hedo cannot be a starter anymore, Nelson is an average starter. Jrich has fallen off How do we get athletes?

If we had even ONE Ellis caliber player on the perimeter we'd have a pretty strong team, unfortunately Otis screwed us big time

I wish Henny would just trade Dwight for the one thing in this life that makes me a little bit happy: like this big, meaty, tasty, turkey-filled COLD CUT COMBO! I eat 3 everyday to help keep me strong!

• Upvote 2

I wish Henny would just trade Dwight for the one thing in this life that makes me a little bit happy: like this big, meaty, tasty, turkey-filled COLD CUT COMBO! I eat 3 everyday to help keep me strong!

Heyyyy Henny, can I have one of those?!

• Upvote 1