Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Dwight needs to be paired with a wing scorer who can A) create his own shot and B) get to the line at crunch time and knock down FT's.

The one in and four out is solid for 3 1/2 quarters until teams clamp down to either force Dwight to hit FT's if he touches the ball or force our perimeter shooters to create something off the dribble.

During our champioship run Hedo was able to do enough to fill that role until Ariza shut him down during the Finals. He is too slowold now to do it....

I miss the old days when Twitter, Facebook etc. didn't exist, no one talked about potential this or that, a source was really a source and we woke up to stuff that had already happened overnight.

If administrators didn't have their "plus/minus" function disabled, I'd "plus" you. So, consider yourself unofficially plussed. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Did I miss something here? Was what Stan said not the truth? How can Dwight be upset with the team not standing up for him when all it was was someone finally saying the truth? The Magic were supposed to lie? SVG was gone anyways, and I like that he went out with both guns blazing. He's tried for many years to get this kid to grow the *blank* up and start taking command of his team on the floor, and himself at the FT line. Dwight's too busy shooting movies or commercials or rap albums or whatever the crap else he's doing that ISN'T working on FTs or becoming the leader he portrays himself as, so SVG (you know, the guy who never really seems to hold anything back) didn't hold anything back.

Mike Brown SVG was sacrificed as a means to entice Lebron Howard to stay, but it didn't work. Now, with the potential for all these new, young players to be added to our roster, we could probably use the coach that was actually really good at developing young talent (provided they're willing to put in work), but if I were SVG, I'd tell the Magic to go pound sand if they tried to rehire me.

LOL how can any one of u defend SVG? he threw the entire organization under the bus and brought MORE unwanted negative attention to the magic. if it was true, SVG shoulda kept his mouth SHUT he embarrassed everyone and shoulda been fired that day.

Magic fans live in fairy world sometimes

• Downvote 1

http://www.amazon.co...d/dp/B0041EVYYW

Though, to be fair, not sure this qualifies as "rap."

To belabor the point, I'm also not entirely positive it even qualifies as music.

But it IS an album!

Im not gonna lie to but i just went to that link and previewed the songs and im DYING laughing!

The Heat aren't a juggernaut team. They play a lot of close games and win them mainly because they get favorable calls because of star power.

Bosh and Wade are regressing and have durability concerns. I wouldn't be surprised if the Heat only win one championship.

Even if wade and bosh are regressing their still better than a lot of other teams top 2 players. Then you add lebron, come on. Yeah they can be beat but im thinking in a 7 game series. That would be hard to do.

LOL how can any one of u defend SVG? he threw the entire organization under the bus and brought MORE unwanted negative attention to the magic. if it was true, SVG shoulda kept his mouth SHUT he embarrassed everyone and shoulda been fired that day.

Magic fans live in fairy world sometimes

Im probably the only one that hasnt seen the entire interview only tidbits.

Ok gotcha, Its more of the success that LeBron is having while Dwights in the situation he's in. After the ECF's people started to believe Dwight could get a ring before LeBron and would have a more successful team....but things have changed. I wouldnt even call them 2 'friends' but its kind of like how Chris Paul felt a year or two ago when LeBron paired up with Wade

Exactly.

Thanks

Haha so he's a follower because of that? ok well Kobe is a follower for wanting to be as successful as Jordan and Lebron's a follower for wanting to be as successful as Kobe

Also with just Dwight alone weve been a playoff team, Orlando doesnt necessarily need 3 All-Star, maybe just 1

I'd buy that. I'd also buy that this team would have been better off with a slasher. 'Meer was that guy when he made the AllStar team (incidentally the year we also made the finals....that's not a coincidence). And Dwight was not averaging 20ppg that year, either.

I love the fact Dwight wants to be the offensive focus of the team, but Dwight is NOT that guy. Dwight is not a Shaq, Kareem, or Olajuwan. He's Dwight. If I had to pick a great center that Dwight was most like, it would be Bill Russell, but Russell also knew his strengths and weaknesses and was an absolutely ferocious leader. Dwight's....not. I'm sorry, he's just lacking leadership qualities. I won't go so far as to say that's something you're born with, but it doesn't hurt to have a natural talent with people (beyond being a clown) and you have to actually work at it.

If Dwight ever wants to win a championship, he needs to stop trying to be something he's not and he DEFINITELY needs to stop listening to Shaq.

• Upvote 2

You did posted 2 to 4 times speaking better about Jareth than most posters on this board.

Maybe Jareth has a way to use 2 different IPs??

dramatichipmunk.jpg

not that hard to use another ip

Im probably the only one that hasnt seen the entire interview only tidbits.

The look on Dwight's face when the reporter told him that Stan just told them management told him that Dwight wanted Stan fired, was absolutely priceless.