Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

So Henney and Hipnotiq are going to meet in LA. I'm not sure if they are going to go incredible hulk on each other or not. But I'm hoping this trip will be titled "The End" of the whole Howard situation good or bad.

Do I want Howard to stay, nope. Dwight is like a Charmin Ron Artest.... All words, no action.

Do I want Howard to be traded to a competitor? Nope, because I hate helping my comp.

I can't have it both ways though. I do want this to end.

I read a comment on ESPN regarding Dwight:

"Dwights Decision will have 2 seasons / 24 Episodes"

LMAO

Name them.

I'm not saying it's likely that another team could get their payroll down that far, I'm just saying it's not out of the realm of possibility.

• Downvote 1

What's up?

Aha you're like the dark knight swooping down and **** lmao. Just wondering what in the world Dwight has to say about the earlier Kennedy report and how likely it is that Rob and the gang will be able to talk him into staying.

So Henney and Hipnotiq are going to meet in LA. I'm not sure if they are going to go incredible hulk on each other or not. But I'm hoping this trip will be titled "The End" of the whole Howard situation good or bad.

Do I want Howard to stay, nope. Dwight is like a Charmin Ron Artest.... All words, no action.

Do I want Howard to be traded to a competitor? Nope, because I hate helping my comp.

I can't have it both ways though. I do want this to end.

I read a comment on ESPN regarding Dwight:

"Dwights Decision will have 2 seasons / 24 Episodes"

LMAO

We already had the book, can a movie deal be far behind?And who would play Dwight, SHAQ????

I'm not saying it's likely that another team could get their payroll down that far, I'm just saying it's not out of the realm of possibility.

4ac69546.jpg

Who are Brooklyn and LA going to trade to get their payrolls down. Clippers, Bulls, Knicks, etc, etc, etc. The Heat were tanking for 2010 like 2 years prior.

Weren't they a 5 seed in 2010? That's pretty good for tanking.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Aha you're like the dark knight swooping down and **** lmao. Just wondering what in the world Dwight has to say about the earlier Kennedy report and how likely it is that Rob and the gang will be able to talk him into staying.

They told him they were going to come out there last week so he knows. They wanna see how his rehab going as well as talking him into staying. Dwight is tired of "promises" wants "action" if you say you can put a contender around him do it

They told him they were going to come out there last week so he knows. They wanna see how his rehab going as well as talking him into staying. Dwight is tired of "promises" wants "action" if you say you can put a contender around him do it

So do you think the Magic will approach Dwight with a trade and try and convince him to stay like the Nets did with D-Will or what?

So do you think the Magic will approach Dwight with a trade and try and convince him to stay like the Nets did with D-Will or what?

what the mother eff deal could we possibly have worked up which will sway Dwight's decision?

what the mother eff deal could we possibly have worked up which will sway Dwight's decision?

Idk, I doubt we would just go out their without anything to entice Dwight to stay... I doubt a "new marketing scheme" will do it either.

JC will dislike this but maybe Ellis? Mil like Hou did follow a few of our guys recently. Interesting ones they did tho. JJ, BBD, Harper, Duhon and Turk.

I'm not sure what they're going to present him with but that's what he would like. At least attempt to try and bring in an Iguodala or maybe Ellis