Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I really want to photoshop how I feel about Rudolph and Dwights relationship with Stephen A filming the whole thing but I think I'd get banned.

Also, RealGm posters now think ORL isn't trying to trade Dwight because of YBR's stupid post about us trying to convince him to stay still.

1260528522_itcrowd-facepalm.gif

plz see my avatar...

Really, and not to be too condescending, but Dwight's just coming off as young. He's listening to the people he's paying to listen to and, unfortunately, they're giving him bad advice. He's not doing himself any favors, but man: I'd wish he'd pull his head out.

Otis is GONE - it's going to be a year of pain, no question, but Rob is the first legit GM, that I can remember at least, that the Magic have ever had. I really hope Dwight gives him a chance: all would be forgiven if Dwight comes back long-term.

But if he leaves, he'll be absolutely hated for the way he's screwed this organization over, even if, really, it's more HWNSNBU's fault than his own. But since he's choosing to listen to HWNSNBU...

Yeah I know after telling him about Rudolphs 'report' last night I reminded him once again he's got someone in his camp leaking this stuff. Hopefully he realized that with what's going on now

Man Rudolph and SAS completely trashed the Magic.

I have no idea what they've said, but I can't imagine a discussion between a bitter Brooklyn fan and Dwight's personal secretary turning out any different.

Yeah I know after telling him about Rudolphs 'report' last night I reminded him once again he's got someone in his camp leaking this stuff. Hopefully he realized that with what's going on now

YBR, I now fully believe you are intentionally being fed stuff. Sorry man.

My favorite reading of the day:

Howard was reportedly telling his circle that the Magic would get a deal done for him to get him to Brooklyn after a face-to-face meeting with Magic management where he again expressed his interest to help open the Barclays Center. Whatever assurances were given are unknown, but Hennigan proved consistent that nothing has come before doing “what’s best for the organization.”

http://www.probasket...-deter-houston/

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dwight, you are so servant-hearted to want to help BK open up the Barclays Center.

What an overconfident, unintelligent guy. Lol. Dwight thinks, "If I ask for it, it should be done."

Good job, Henny!!!

Really, and not to be too condescending, but Dwight's just coming off as young. He's listening to the people he's paying to listen to and, unfortunately, they're giving him bad advice. He's not doing himself any favors, but man: I'd wish he'd pull his head out.

Dwight is 26, going on his 9th season in the NBA. He's not coming off as young; he's coming off as a fool. How much influence can someone possibly allow his entourage to have on him? Is he even a sentient being anymore? For someone to drag this fiasco as long as he has while demanding multiple trade requests, demonstrates that he no longer gives a damn about Orlando. Even the optimist in me can't possibly envision a scenario in which he returns to play for the Magic. This isn't to say that we can't hold on to him until an ideal offer comes up, but the days of him donning a Magic uni are gone.

That chapter is over. It's time to move on.

Cool, we still getting Mike Malone?

I came out and said I was joking. I don't claim to be an insider. I just like to show folks how easy it is. Like when I used tragic fan to start a rumor years ago that spread.

• Upvote 1

I came out and said I was joking. I don't claim to be an insider. I just like to show folks how easy it is. Like when I used tragic fan to start a rumor years ago that spread.

or like that time I got Steve Kyler to completely steal a post from me and write an article about it...agh man, good times.