Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

@Shaq: "What the hell is the orlando magic doing. They shoulda hired Brian shaw now once they lose Dwight say hello to being da worst team n da nba"

Oh wow...

I think I will trust Rob's judgement over Shaq's.

• Upvote 1

Ok, A slow spot so I can address something that bugs me.

STOP WITH THE "BLUE AND WHITE IGNITE". We haven seen any fire from the wet matches on our team.

It is insanity. The first time it was ok, and I even painted some blue on my silver hair. Of course, we LOST that finals game. Then we did it again the next year, and the next year. When is this gonna stop. The post a few back triggered an irrational rage against BLUE AND WHITE. The kind of irrationallity that only comes to an old guy.

Well, we have a large fire going on right now, and igniting is the least of our worries. Dwight is BLUE AND BLACK. And the rest of the team is pretty BLUE. Except REDick, and Jameer, who is in the Green.

Can't the Magic creative staff come up with something more creative in the future. I have already staffed two full youth basketball teams with Blue and White Ignite T-shirts from the playoffs.

We need something new, like Blue and White, Without Dwight. Something that will support a Heart and Hustle II team, but isn't redundant. The Comeback Kids, or the Bad Muse Magic.

While we wait for this momentous news on what happens to Dwight, lets come up with some new team slogans, whether he stays or not.

BLUE AND WHITE, SHOOT ON SIGHT. BLUE AND WHITE, GET IT RIGHT. BLUE AND WHITE, NO MORE FIGHT.

I think I will trust Rob's judgement over Shaq's.

You sure you wanna step out on that branch?

Lol!! About time you got back here!

Thanks Soul Bro and MagicVikingsSooners!

Hey Soul, I've been here, following you guys/girls. Unlike a certain individual, I will always be here. . .I'm not going anywhere.

Btw, MagicVikngsSooners, that "Telephone Family" thingy I posted is not my signature. I put it together 2 or 3 months ago when I questioned YBR's motives in all this drama. Just never got around to posting it.

When is Dwight talking?

He just said he's going to have to release a statement soon, didn't say the day or time

Here's some more scathing Dwight fodder. Great article from Carles at Grantland. Excerpt here:

"It's impossible to know what these guys [DWill & JJohnson] are thinking, which is why Dwight Howard truly is the Brooklyn Net who got away. It was his destiny to end up playing alongside the NBA's other non-substantive, alleged superstars. Had they united, after multiple seasons of playoff disappointments, all three 'stars' could claim a lack of help despite understanding the salary cap ramifications of a Big Three–style architecture. Now, the two guards will blame a lack of interior offense and defense."

I haven't caught up on the thread since last night---sorry if this has been posted already.

• Upvote 1

Thanks Soul Bro and MagicVikingsSooners!

Hey Soul, I've been here, following you guys/girls. Unlike a certain individual, I will always be here. . .I'm not going anywhere.

Btw, MagicVikngsSooners, that "Telephone Family" thingy I posted is not my signature. I put it together 2 or 3 months ago when I questioned YBR's motives in all this drama. Just never got around to posting it.

My apologies