Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I see a more mobile Boris Diaw with a worse shot

That's what I've always seen too.

royce white scares me because I have no idea how he fits into an nba team. He's very unique but I don't know how you'd build around him.

I feel like he's a fat mans chris webber.

I agree with this. I'm still in love with Lamb and Jones. Appreciate White's hustle tonight.

IDK. Diaw has a very good outside range shot, including the 3 point line. He is taller and can score.

I amazed some people thought lamb wouod not be good. The guy plays so smooth. He will be a starting SG in the nba. Hopefully it is for us.

Mods can you do like youve done before and Put ::Update Page 347:: Or whatever page it is on the topic in the forum? That would make it so much easier to navigate through this thread.

I second this.. this made it far easier to navigate big threads like CP3 back in the day.

I amazed some people thought lamb wouod not be good. The guy plays so smooth. He will be a starting SG in the nba. Hopefully it is for us.

Houston won't need Lamb because they'll have JRich as their starting SG :lol:

I agree with this. I'm still in love with the core of Lamb, Parsons and Jones. Appreciate White's hustle tonight.

EDIT: Okay so love is too strong. "Excited" about the possibly of building around these three.

EDIT 2: Added Parsons to "core."

Give us Parsons, Lamb, Martin, and Toronto's first

Give them Howard, J-Rich, and Duhon

I'd even be happy with these assets at this point. That'll give the Magic 2 1st in 2013, take Martin's 12 mil off the books, and give them 2 good young players at the wing

I felt he was a top 5 talent in this draft class. The kid is a late bloomer. He didn't start in HS until his Sr year.

His game is very similar to Brandon Roy.

Lamb is so flippin' silky

He's gonna be in blue next season.

As for White, I'm loving his game. I'm always a fan of smart passes and team players.