Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Rudolph is such a major tool, the only reason he is sticking up for Dwight is so Dwight will feed him info and keep him employed. I bet if Dwight told Jarrod to ***** off, he would change his tune in a heartbeat.

Can one of ya'll twitter people maybe tell us non twitter people what is going on? I feel so left out...

i'm not a twitter person, but some dude who DM's with dwight (not ybr) posted those screenshots of their convo (someone posted a few pages back). dude seems to be fedup with dwight's crap, put him on blast. now twitter is going crazy with it. jarrod rudolph immediately starts acting important as usual. and emoney is there to bother everyone involved.

• Upvote 1

Welp.

This ish unfolding on twitter validates YBR 100%

Ax81Em4CAAEUXza.jpg

Ax81bMdCEAAqZjT.jpg

Ax81fwJCQAARaGj.jpg

Props to magicmarkee on twitter for posting these if he's here

Are these real tweets from Dwight? I thought his English was better?

Can one of ya'll twitter people maybe tell us non twitter people what is going on? I feel so left out...

Magic Markee, who is followed by a handful of Magic players tweeted a couple hours ago "Wow! Feel sorry for Dwight! ‪#Magic‬ organization is fv<*ed up!"

Then he screen shotted about 12 DMs from Dwight where he basically goes off on the Magic organization and says they don't care about him; just the money amongst a couple complaints about the way things have been handled.

Magic Markee, who is followed by a handful of Magic players tweeted a couple hours ago "Wow! Feel sorry for Dwight! ‪#Magic‬ organization is fv<*ed up!"

Then he screen shotted about 12 DMs from Dwight where he basically goes off on the Magic organization and says they don't care about him; just the money amongst a couple complaints about the way things have been handled.

How many players care about the organization? How many players say "you know what, 17 million a year is just way too much" How about you pay me 8 million so you can make more money"

The NBA is a damn business and owners are supposed to make money. The issue here is that the magic didn't pretend to "care" about Howard and made him feel "special" even though he's been making millions.

• Upvote 3

Are these real tweets from Dwight? I thought his English was better?

Yes, they were "Direct Messages" that were made public by a dude