Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

If this is even remotely close to true, I would love to put him in a position to do just that.

Hopefully he goes to Houston, but only if Houston makes a legitimate offer - none of this 1, 1, 1 deal - it had better be closer to Herman Cain's 9/9/9 deal.

Realistically a 2/2/2 deal could work or a 2/3/2 if Duhon is part of the 3 - that would be fair - if it is a 3/3/3 deal I think that would be a lot for Houston to offer.

If Houston gets him I think he'll stay in Houston - how much bashing can a little F'in brat take the little puke or big puke - little in terms of immaturity and age and being the definition of primadona - screw Dwight -

I am ok with him sitting on the bench all season - if I were the Magic I would demand he show up to every game to get his pay check if he tries to say his back isn't good and I would have the announcer introduce him every game to let the fans boo him.

I have two fears. One is that we trade Dwight to Houston on the condition that he passes a physical, and he purposely flunks it. The other fear is that he stays here, gets paid his 19 mil, and doesn't even suit up because he claims that his back is not healed.

Hopefully it is not a psychological or IQ test - he'd be sure to fail that the moron.

How do you know thats the real Knappy? He did have this habit of not quoting multiple posts within one post.

You're right. This is really......really Tragic.

I don't think I'll ever respect him anymore. Dwight's character seems to have become less virtuous and immoral within a years time. LeBron isn't even this horrible.

Maybe we should ask the NBA to do a drug test on Dwight to see if he is using something - would love to have him caught using drugs and get suspended for a year.

That's OK, I'm not either! If I was, those much needed IP bans on Curran would have happened years ago.

I'm an admin without the admin functions. It's sad really. If that wasn't bad enough, I don't even get to participate in the "plus/minus" thing.

If you really get pissed at the Dwight situation you could go off and then reprimand yourself - I'd be ok with that.

• Upvote 1

Went ahead and did a little research on Dwight sitting out.

If Dwight sat out under protest he would in effect be retiring early as simply not showing up would get him suspended without pay and fined heavily by the league office.

Since he is still under contract with us he would not be allowed to sign with another team for a full year after his current contract expired. He would also be barred from playing overseas during this time....if he did so he would have to wait an additional time period for whatever percentage of the season he played overseas.

In effect he would be losing two of his prime money making years which is a big reason this course of action is never pursued by disgruntled players. Like his threat to get the Union involved to invalidate his signing of the 1 year option this is pretty much hollow with no leverage whatsoever.

I have to know: was that "blackmail" thing something Dwight ACTUALLY said, or something that he was rumored to have said? Because....I keep hearing it and each time I do, I just can't believe anyone would be that stupid.

i think Dwight has a failure to be self accountable for his actions, dude tryin to blame the magic for not babying him while in LA...What he doesn't realize is they were pretty insulted, during the teams playoff push, he went and hid in LA and his boys with him I guarantee you hype this **** up to him and tell him he's done nothing wrong

I have to know: was that "blackmail" thing something Dwight ACTUALLY said, or something that he was rumored to have said? Because....I keep hearing it and each time I do, I just can't believe anyone would be that stupid.

Dwight said that he never used the word blackmail. He probably just used the word extortion instead(Why would someone say, "I never used the word blackmail," unless that's what they were implying?)

• Downvote 1

How do you know thats the real Knappy? He did have this habit of not quoting multiple posts within one post.

because I think all the blame goes back to Brian Hill - he is the cause of this entire mess