Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

We planning on keeping all these young draftees for now?

Haven't been following who's good in the draft and what not, but what other moves do you guys see us making?

Just curious, but do we have room to sign or trade for a superstar next season like CP3 or even Andrew Bynum both Free Agents?

1) what kind of player do you think Royce White develops into?

2) ditto for Jeremy Lamb

3) and again for Terrence Jones

Let's say we pick 6 and 12 next year. Who do you target in free agency? I'm just curious where people see this team going? I just keep thinking Pacer/Hawks/Rockets

Terrance Jones = Al Harrington

Jeremy Lamb = Reggie Miller

Royce White = Lamar Odom

yea those are best case scenarios but I really like all three especially White and Lamb

• Upvote 1

Terrance Jones = Al Harrington

Jeremy Lamb = Reggie Miller

Royce White = Lamar Odom

yea those are best case scenarios but I really like all three especially White and Lamb

your that high on lamb

2) ditto for Jeremy Lamb

Let's say we pick 6 and 12 next year. Who do you target in free agency? I'm just curious where people see this team going? I just keep thinking Pacer/Hawks/Rockets

1. - royce white could easily be a point forward who is very diffucult to guard once his outside shot develops over the course of this season.

2. Jeremy Lamb worst case will be one of the first guys off the bench who comes in to shut down opposing guards with his length, and ignite the offense with his shooting and dribble penetration.

3. Terrence Jones worst case would be a more talented version of Earl Clark.

If we pick 6 and 12 we will try and package those picks plus an expiring to trade up in the draft.

Everything currently is speculation including all your posts. The difference is that I acknowledge this and you act like what you are saying is based in fact even though you have not been right about anything that your "source" has told you.

Others have said it before but I'm going to say it again..

LOVE the trade, but it just seems to good to be true.

Has to be. I'd be a little sad to see Baby go, but if we're rebuilding....wow. I just can't believe the Rockets would be that stupid - Hedo, JRich, AND Duhon? No way.

1. - royce white could easily be a point forward who is very diffucult to guard once his outside shot develops over the course of this season.

2. Jeremy Lamb worst case will be one of the first guys off the bench who comes in to shut down opposing guards with his length, and ignite the offense with his shooting and dribble penetration.

If we pick 6 and 12 we will try and package those picks plus an expiring to trade up in the draft.

Everything currently is speculation including all your posts. The difference is that I acknowledge this and you act like what you are saying is based in fact even though you have not been right about anything that your "source" has told you.

except the firing of Stan, Otis not so, the pursuit of josh smith, oh and that Dwight wasn't being traded last week. Other than that, you're right; been off on everything.

Edit: let's throw in Hennigan trying to talk to Dwight about staying too.

Another thing we could do with all those picks is bundle them to get into the top 3. So trade 2-3 of our lower picks for a crack at the top picks. edit: which is exactly what you said...."reading comprehension"

I think you both are correct. I mean if you are losing Dwight Howard, it just sucks, no arguing against that. And unless you are getting back another star you are going to lose the trade. But because of what Otis did to this team with all of these crap contracts, this Houston deal is a savior if it has to come to trading Dwight. It restarts the franchise and allows Hennigan to build it from scratch. But I also do agree with idea that Henny doesn't want to trade Dwight. I think he still hopes he can convince him to stay and buy in to what Henny has planned. So I think we will see over the next week Henny attempt a few more times to get through to Dwight.

• Downvote 1

2) ditto for Jeremy Lamb

Target in FA? Very easy... The bearded one. Given the tax penalties, I don't believe OKC will be willing to sign Harden to the deal he warrants. With our assets or even how we structure a deal, the bearded one could be in Orlando next summer. That is very realistic. And to take it a step further, I'd want the bearded one to be our PG of the future. He plays that position all of the 4th quarters of OKC's games, and I see him having a similar skill set and leadership capacity, just in a bigger body, as the all-star version of Chauncey Billups.

your that high on lamb

Being honest I love Lamb. I think the guy can drop 20 a night easy. I had him a head of Austin Rivers.