Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Just lock this thread.

The past few pages are the biggest waste of Internet space I've ever witnessed.

You're the biggest waste of internet space anyone has ever witnessed.

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

Just lock this thread.

The past few pages are the biggest waste of Internet space I've ever witnessed.

Can't you lock it? Aren't you a mod?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

All of you wanting to keep Dwight

You realize we are not a contender right now with him right? we have no athletes, we got his best 8 years and he has a bad back

I'd seriously consider sending him to Houston anyways, unless we can clear Jrich/dudu in other ways

Can't you lock it? Aren't you a mod?

I think he needs 980,000 more posts

I don't want to keep him, I'm just saying given the events that transpired yesterday I wouldn't be surprised if Dwight has another change of heart.

What happened yesterday?

So the "Troll" Is back..

Found out my source was not incorrect with info however as you can see just like the NJ deal it can fall apart last minute. The LA deal is a dead deal unless Bynum doesnt perform as LA expects..but what good would he be to us?

My wishes..

I wish today we hear Dwight fires his agent Dan Fagan..makes him the fall guy for all this drama and re commits. It is possible..Kobe did it to LA, Duncan did it to SA.

Dwight has some serious re considering and if Rob played Dwight right and doesnt make it look like the Magic didnt want to help Dwight and make him lose more trust in this team he would have a choice of staying with Orlando, Dallas, Houston, or Hometown Atl which is no where near where Orlando would be. My guess...no sources, no back up, just looking at the big picture. I hope, and think he will be at Training Camp and is already looking at booking a flight back to Orlando.