Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but we still have Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson, and ***** ***** on the team minus Ryan Anderson's sense of humor and Von Wafer's Mohawk.

• Upvote 1

It makes me kind of sad that most exciting thing about our offseason is not getting Brook Lopez.

Yes, but consider how you'd feel if we had gotten Brook Lopez and his ridiculous extension. We are now feeling the exact opposite positive force of that most negative possibility.

I'm not trying to be a buzz kill but we still have Hedo Turkoglu, Jason Richardson, and ***** ***** on the team minus Ryan Anderson's sense of humor and Von Wafer's Mohawk.

It's about the future, and the first step is not to muck it up (if we can't get better.)

It's not like we are going into training camp with this line up... give it a little time.

Besides, we were all set to suck next season, the only difference is we can suck AND pay out the nose in payroll.

It makes me kind of sad that most exciting thing about our offseason is not getting Brook Lopez.

Maybe that is because under the previous administration we would be introducing the Grant Hill...I mean Lopez as our center for the next 5 years and Ronnie Sikley as his back up both with MAX CONTRACTS!!!!!!!

:bigparty:

It is awesome no doubt that we can be finally relieved of this Lopez BS. But like already brought up, we still have Hedo, J-Rich and the gang here. I just really don't want to watch that core for a 3rd year in a row, especially with no Ryan this time.

But I still think Dwight is gone and the team looks way different. This is Rob forcing Dwight to open up to teams other than Brooklyn.

I hope Henny waived Dudu before the season starts. I can't stand to see him play.

Just needs to sign another point guard *cough*Wayns*cough* and then Duhon will be riding pine the whole season. The only thing we will have to put up with at that point is his three point guitar strumming and travel dances.