Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

Has any city rallied outside of an arena and burned the jersey of a player COMING to their team?

Orlando, we just may have a shot at making history here. .

Please Stand By.

^^THIS. Ran out of positives for you.

Some of you slay me..

Does this not happen every other day? And when it does happen, does the rumored HOU package not get better? If the Nets pull out at he end of the day, HOU has no inclination to give us a good deal.

That's true. Lets pray it's LEVERAGE.

It really doesn't matter if other deals are dead. If Dwight is moved to the Nets its a bad deal no matter what and not something Hennigan would ever do.

It will be strictly Rich Devos.

Funny cause that's the same thesis emanating from other Magic and NBA forums too.

can they trade Dwight to the Knicks for Tyson Chandler and Lin? Dwight's ppg will go down because Carsmelo is a ball hog.

It will be good pick and roll between Lin and Chandler. Both of them have good chemistry as teammates.

That's true. Lets pray it's LEVERAGE.

I'm just not one to jump or freak out until something actually happens.

We had to get back to the nets today as they are planning on signing Lopez if we don't trade Howard so it's just a normal business move to get back to them. I must admit though, I keep refreshing my page every 3 minutes dreading seeing "Superman is headed to Brooklyn" ahhh

Tony Mejia ‏@TonyMejiaNBA

‪#Magic‬ re-visiting, giving ‪#Nets‬ the yes/no they've asked for Lopez sake. Up to Hennigan, who addresses media @ 4. Status quo for poker game