Live or Die Magic

The Dwight Howard Drama Unfolds

How come we don't read Hedo's name among all those trade speculations? I thought the one advantage about trading Dwight was that we could package Hedo's albatros contract along with him.

I mean, I do realize that Hedo's contract is a year shorter than Jason's... but at least Jason is somewhat productive and he earns about half of what Hedo gets per year.

This proposed trade doesn't make sense on any level, so I'll just take it with a grain of salt. No competent person would take it seriously.

The only thing really bothering me is that we aren't getting rid of Hedo in this deal. If we shipped out Hedo too, I'd be fine with Lopez, picks and friendly contracts that likely won't be here past this season. It is a decent start to tank/rebuild, but I DO NOT like Hedo still being here.

This proposed trade doesn't make sense on any level, so I'll just take it with a grain of salt. No competent person would take it seriously.

If this trade DOESN'T go down I post nudes.

This is reality handsome. Cuddle me and call it a night cowboy.

• Downvote 1

That's what I'm thinking, too: that trade is straight-up AWFUL. I think even Otis wouldn't take that flaming bowl of dog ****.