Sign in to follow this  
Captain Hi-Top

Ryan Anderson Appreciation Thread

Ryan Anderson @ryananderson33

This whole process was a bit of a surprise to me, but I am so incredibly blessed to be apart of such a promising team now. I want to thank all the Magic fans for three unforgettable years. It has been an honor playing for you guys. Orlando will always be a second home to me!

Very touching.

Well their goes the only reason I watch the Dante and Galante show. Take it easy, Mr. Anderson. #OrlandoLovesYou

Thanks Ryan for everything you brought to Orlando, it was a blast writing the Magic playoff song to your music. Your game will be missed the raining 3s, the post up spin to the rim, and the offensive rebounds. You have definitely grown into a solid player, it was fun watching the process.

Good Luck Mr.Anderson.

#RyanAndersonAlwaysMagic

Ryno I'm going to miss you for what you did both on and off the court. You provided more heart and hustle than most of your teammates and your progression over the past few years is a testament to your hardwork. You're also a great guy off the court and definitely one of the more down to earth players in the NBA. Best of luck to you in New Orleans and enjoy playing next to Anthony Davis.

He did exhibit some great intensity and momentum turning plays, im going to miss the guy. If only he wasn't so damn slow, he'd be worth every penny.

You can't teach agility

Regarding the trade, there must be a trade exception or something coming our way I assume that we can use later. I don't see how the salaries match up in the deal. Anyone know the details yet?

I was thinking the same thing.

I'm going to miss Ryan but this deal makes sense for the club at this point. Ryan is a player you think about resigning if you are close to winning a championship.....not when you are about to blow the whole thing up. He's one of my favorite Magic players and I wish him the best. His tweet was extremely classy, as always.

Very upsetting news. Ryan was one of my favorite players on the team. It is so rare to have a PF that can rip boards AND make threes, not that his post-offense was bad at all.

What are the Magic looking for here? Are we going to have JJ be the centerpiece of our team? Seriously, are we looking to have every player anchor down a screen for Redick to run around? At this point, management seems to be really liking the "sometimes, you have to get worse to get better" approach.