TheOrlandoTragic

Magic, Jameer Nelson agree to a new deal.

When you can't win an argument, the next best thing is to switch to a completely unrelated argument and turn up the hyperbole.

Me saying Duhon isn't the worst defender in the league clearly means I love him.

What is this, 4th grade?

Nobody won.

Or did he, because he considered this a good signing?

Bravo!

You're hopeless.

Glad Nelson is back. Don't like the deal. Especially with Duhon, Qrich, Jrich and Hedo still on the books.

What do these players still being on the books have anything to do the reason you do not liking the deal? If anything Duhon still being on the should be reason to celebrate the Nelson signing.

The best thing about Jameer is that he gives the city and the fans someone to embrace during the Dwight turmoil. I could easily see Nelson, BBD, Redick and a resigned (??) Anderson being played up as the Magic core.

I guess I should be glad that my new job doesn't allow me to be on the internet during the day.

Well don't stop looking for a night job that has the same restrictions as well. You're young, you can handle a day and night job.

Well don't stop looking for a night job that has the same restrictions as well. You're young, you can handle a day and night job.

Oh man! This is so cold!

I don't have the problems with DOM that you seem to have, but your thoughts on the matter remind me of how I felt about JD back in the day.

• Upvote 1