Sign in to follow this  
nbr

To Do List..Sign

Sign Patty Mills. Biased because I'm Australian, but not foolish. The kid can play and has a good head on his shoulders. Recently announcing that he'll hit the free agent market, he's a very intriguing target for anyone.

Watching him since he was young, he was always a pro and he's been through the right systems.

http://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/221576/Report_Patty_Mills_To_Opt_Out_Become_Free_Agent

I'd be game for that: Luc Longley led the Bulls to several championships. Aussieland produces quality basketball players.

I'd be game for that: Luc Longley led the Bulls to several championships. Aussieland produces quality basketball players.

Luc Longley??? It was Ron Harper who led them to multiple championships. He carried the team while having a a crappy team

Huh? Does the name Will Purdue ring a bell? Even with crap like Jordan and Pippen, he still carried them!

What?? What are you talking about? You are forgetting Bill Cartwright. He was the reason for their sucess. That FT technique cant be beat.

Huh? Does the name Will Purdue ring a bell? Even with crap like Jordan and Pippen, he still carried them!

No credit to Bill Wennington? Together they were the "Three Headed Monster"