Sign in to follow this  
OrlandoMagicFan1234

Best player in Magic history?

I wish T-mac would have waited for Dwight to develop. It would have been along the lines of a shaq and kobe type duo

He also left Toronto because he was mad that Vince started ahead of him. They could've also been a duo like Wade and LeBron

Both those departures prove T-Mac was never a team player and only cared about himself

• Upvote 1

He also left Toronto because he was mad that Vince started ahead of him. They could've also been a duo like Wade and LeBron

Both those departures prove T-Mac was never a team player and only cared about himself

D12 cares about TEAM.

Its 3 way tie between D12, Shaq, and T-Mac for best player in Magic history. Reason why, ZERO championships each. Who cares about what player was better. They all sucked and didnt do enough to finish the deal for our city. I want championships. You bring a championship here, you are best the player in Magic history.

• Downvote 2

Its 3 way tie between D12, Shaq, and T-Mac for best player in Magic history. Reason why, ZERO championships each. Who cares about what player was better. They all sucked and didnt do enough to finish the deal for our city. I want championships. You bring a championship here, you are best the player in Magic history.

Your other post made me think you were stupid, this one proves you are. They all sucked because they did not win a championship for this city? Were would that leave Patrick Ewing? Stockton? Malone? Lebron? Flip over to the NFL for the hell of it. Marino? Barry Sanders? Jim Kelly?They all sucked too?

Lots of players have moved on because they wanted to start and very few players would've put up with the crap here as long as he did. 4 years of his career were basically 1v5.

Easily the second dumbest post in this thread. The "Armstrong is the best player in Magic history" post narrowly edges this one out.