Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

I wonder who our next coach will be..

Better yet, who's our GM?

Even better yet, will this help keeping Dwight?

Partially true.. you have to admit we have gotten as far as we could with this group!!

Yes and no... If Dwight was healthy they would still be playing and with the way the east is they may have made the finals. I definitely see what your saying though.

Walsh prez, Pritch, Bower or Foyle GM, Shaw or JVG as coach. Lulz on the last name.

I hate the SVG news beyond belief.

NOOO JVG!! SVG>JVG!! Bryan Shaw yes.

Glad Otis is gone, loved most of SVG but on the other hand with him gone maybe we'll see Turk on a rocket headed for Sirius B and Duhon in a penitentiary handing out bars of soap.

Fixed.

Golden State asst. Michael Malone & Pacers assistant Brian Shaw to be in the running for coach. Both would be phenomenal hires.

I'm more concerned with the GM spot. That hiring is going to determine what happens with this team for the foreseeable future. If ownership makes a bad move we are going to stink for a while.

I'm more concerned with the GM spot. That hiring is going to determine what happens with this team for the foreseeable future. If ownership makes a bad move we are going to stink for a while.

You think Walsh would be able to turn us around? Pritchard is available too, right?

I assume the coach is going to be a former player. McMillan or Shaw. Jackson is a pipe dream. Malone I guess if Dwight signs off on it. I just wonder about his ability to respect anyone that hasn't played in the league.

GM is absolutely critical. Walsh with the right staff around him would be aces.

That is THE key question. Let's hope that Alex Martins and the Devos clan waited to pull the trigger on Stan until they had a committment from Dwight to extend. Otherwise, if Dwight is gone, the Magic may really end up regretting letting go of SVG.