Enolam

Otis and SVG gone!

Something I haven't seen discussed much at all in regards to our coaching situation. Assuming Dwight doesn't sign an extension, like tonight, who on God's green earth will actually WANT to come to Orlando as either HC or GM and have to deal with the Dwama all next season? I can just see all the top rated coaches and GMs chomping at the bit to come to a team who's star player already has one foot out the door and hasn't, even after we fired the best coach this team has ever had, made a comment saying he's going to stick around!

Yeah, I've got a huge personal problem with Dwight. Thanks to his inability to function as an adult, he's well on his way to screwing over this franchise in ways that even Shaq will see and say "Dang, dude, did you really have to go out like that??" We're following the Cavaliers' script pretty much word for word. Well ***SPOILER ALERT!*** it ended with them losing out anyways!

I know some of y'all around here don't like to see truth when it's staring you right in the face. I, too, would much rather stick my head in the sand and keep telling myself that Dwight's going to stay. Dude's gone. I just don't see why he had to trash the place on his way out.

Something I haven't seen discussed much at all in regards to our coaching situation. Assuming Dwight doesn't sign an extension, like tonight, who on God's green earth will actually WANT to come to Orlando as either HC or GM and have to deal with the Dwama all next season? I can just see all the top rated coaches and GMs chomping at the bit to come to a team who's star player already has one foot out the door and hasn't, even after we fired the best coach this team has ever had, made a comment saying he's going to stick around!

Yeah, I've got a huge personal problem with Dwight. Thanks to his inability to function as an adult, he's well on his way to screwing over this franchise in ways that even Shaq will see and say "Dang, dude, did you really have to go out like that??" We're following the Cavaliers' script pretty much word for word. Well ***SPOILER ALERT!*** it ended with them losing out anyways!

I know some of y'all around here don't like to see truth when it's staring you right in the face. I, too, would much rather stick my head in the sand and keep telling myself that Dwight's going to stay. Dude's gone. I just don't see why he had to trash the place on his way out.

Sad but true. But the fact he opted in says something else. I'm willing to believe what YaboyR says is true. Dwight is torn, but he must be kept at all cost for quickest path to contention. I'm hoping he learned something from all the negative press he got.

I don't care by Otis getting fired..at all. Just the presence of the names "Hedo Turkoglu, Chris Duhon, and Jason Richardson" on the roster web address makes me not care whatsoever.

But Stan Van Gundy........sigh. That ..........issss....tough.

I remember how hard we were pushing to get Brian Hill fired in the organization wouldn't ever fire him. The forum was in favor of Stan Van Gundy this year...but....two chickens don't have heads.

The Cavaliers already have Kyrie Irving, Tristan Thompson, and more than likely one of Brad Beal, MKG, or Anthony Davis. What's bad about that again?

You can't put dwight in that position "sign the deal and we'll fire SVG" that's BS.

SVG had 1 year remaining, he woulda been a lame duck coach and he didn't want to be here, anyone that did wouldn't tell the media they didn't give a damn if they got fired

It was time. We should be thankful for the success that they did bring.

It was time. Dwight was done with him and if we're going to blow it up and rebuild (please, god, do not let us trade Dwight for mid-level pieces), I don't think Stan's competitiveness or patience would've allowed him to be part of a rebuilding effort here.

One thing I want to see from our next coach, please teach our players how to pass the damn ball. Entry passes into the post are not overly difficult; if our 4's could pass from the high post or the top of the key in, that would be quite a weapon.

Too much drama about a business decision pretty much known and discounted.

The team wasn't winning (and not for some signular reason), the team's superstar wanted a new coach but kept denying it, as did the management, the old coach went public against that saying "that's BS and I don't care, the time is 12:15 and we can't guard anybody" - what did you expect?

There is a certain way the management world works.

Aknowledging that, I hope the best for our team in the new era

(sans Bob, Otis, Stan and maybe even Dwight...).

It is what it is.