TrueMagicFan07

Rd 1 - Game 4: Playoffs Game Thread Magic vs Pacers

Understandable im not a Dwight basher by any means just saying how far back does it set his rehab back to fly out here and be here for a couple games to cheer on his struggling team. Also my comment was more so to ask what would him being affect the team thats all.

I love dwight and wish him well but it would be nice to see some sort of public support for his team as a fan.

Uh someone who just had back surgery shouldn't be on a plane....

why we never get "home officiating"??? why even on our home court we can't get 50/50 calls to our favour? we lost by 2 in overtime and i am 100% sure that if we got couple of calls which usually any team in NBA gets when they play at home we would have won this game!

• Upvote 1

I'm still sad though

But Anyways

I'm urging the Magic players and Magic coaching staff not to give up. We can still get win the game coming up and bring it back to Orlando to tie it up at 3-3. Teams that have done it are the Boston Celtics, the Phoenix Suns in 2006, and Detroit in 2003 (against us) With that being said the Magic players need to come out with energy every quarter, play tough defense, not to give up on plays.

Things that must be done:

•Never let Duhon play

•Insert JJ in the starting lineup somehow

That’s all I can say I’m not disappointed with our play in fact I love how we are playing but today was just a heartbreaking loss.

Go Magic #WeAllWeGot

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

I'm still sad though

But Anyways

I'm urging the Magic players and Magic coaching staff not to give up. We can still get win the game coming up and bring it back to Orlando to tie it up at 3-3. Teams that have done it are the Boston Celtics, the Phoenix Suns in 2006, and Detroit in 2003 (against us) With that being said the Magic players need to come out with energy every quarter, play tough defense, not to give up on plays.

Things that must be done:

•Never let Duhon play

•Insert JJ in the starting lineup somehow

That’s all I can say I’m not disappointed with our play in fact I love how we are playing but today it was just a heartbreaking loss.

Go Magic #WeAllWeGot

I can't believe I agree with you.

I'm glad that in the 4th quarter we went back to play the up-tempo style we played in the first half. The higher the score, the better shot we have IMO because of our ability to shoot 3's and it seems like the longer the game goes on (in regulation), the more and more Indy seems to collapse. Just my .02.

Would've liked to see Ish tonight and more Hedo on West. That seemed to be a good matchup for us.

Most of what we saw tonight came as no surprise. Indiana is soft, Duhon is nowhere near pro-level, Dwight is huge for this team, a jumpshooting team needs a Dwight to content, Baby can go Shrek and carry a team in the playoffs, JJ should be named team captain yesterday, etc.

But the EMOTION was just epic.

I've really missed that. I wish for more nights like this in the future...

• Upvote 2

we got screwed by the refs today, making a call like that, on a non shot and giving a team two free throws? *****ing bull**** i feel so bad for these guys who fought today, NBA officiating is the worst in all sports

Nah - 'Meer fouled him. That's a call that could have been a non-call, but it wasn't a bad one. We got some calls down the stretch: all in all, this was one of the better officiated Magic playoff games I've seen.

All that said? We played real well and I'm really proud of our guys: they left it all out there today, and I like that lineup of 'Meer, JJ, JRich, Turk, and BBD.

Speaking of BBD, think we need a new moniker for him. Big Man Davis. Also: he needs a lumberjack beard.

• Upvote 1

Most of what we saw tonight came as no surprise. Indiana is soft, Duhon is nowhere near pro-level, Dwight is huge for this team, a jumpshooting team needs a Dwight to content, Baby can go Shrek and carry a team in the playoffs, JJ should be named team captain yesterday, etc.

But the EMOTION was just epic.

I've really missed that. I wish for more nights like this in the future...

if we trade JJ, it'll be a travesty. That guy comes to play and win every single night.

Dwight has been ordered by his doctors to stay in LA and continue his rehab.

I wonder how hard it would have been to have him Skype with someone and have it hooked up to the big screens to deliver a message for his teammates. Someone know? The world is a lot smaller than it used to be, after all.