OrlandoMagicFan1234

Dwight wants trade after season is over

I understand that I do...but a lot of people say brook is awful and all this and that. Last offseason brook was VERY VERY sick and lost over 20lbs so that didn't help he training for the season. He looked good in this year's preseason I KNOW preseason and when he came back from the injury for those few days he had a HUGE game. Don't get be wrong yes Brook and Robin aren't the best centers but I feel like Brook he has a high potential. You can hate on me all you want but I'm just telling you what I have seen/heard from Brook himself over few years I have known him.

If by sick you mean allergic to rebounds, then yes

• Upvote 2

I come in peace. I'm not a Net fan don't get me wrong I'm just friends with Brook Lopez. I am not calling myself a Magic fan but I do watch the Magic because my roommate is a HUGE magic fan. But I can tell you that Brook's foot is feeling better then ever. I'm friends with both Brook and Robin and for the future of magic I would put my $ on Brook over Robin 9 out of 10 times.

It's nice to meet you bro. I'm actually friends with someone very famous as well. Donald Trump is a close and personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that he actually isn't going bald. He just thinks that his hair looks super awesome combed the way it is.

Um No

Dude is a diva. If not, every time a report like this came out he'd publicly strike it down. Instead, I'm now convinced he generates the drama behind the scenes.

Dude is a diva. If not, every time a report like this came out he'd publicly strike it down. Instead, I'm now convinced he generates the drama behind the scenes.

This is true. I don't know who is actually feeding the media, Dwight himself or his "peeps" , i.e. agents and counselors. But you would think after all this dilemma, you'd think Dwight would learn to prevent leakage of his "lack of desire" for flying Air Tran, an airline company he himself sponsors. This is turning into a ridiculous show. Where are the people who just wanna play ball?

But I'm stuck. Some days I like to defend Dwight, sometimes because of the "drama" he creates, I wanna throw him under the bus, as well. In listening to YaBoyR, and I have come to consider him legit, I realize that Dwight is a boy at heart who wants to do what's right, but he comes with the package of being highly sensitive. He needs to man up if he indeed is going to ever become a leader of any team, period. Dwight is exceptionally talented, but he is no Jordan or Kobe or Shaq at this time of his career. He is NOT the leader of this team. If he had as much heart as Meer, he'd be something else, but currently he is not. He needs to reevaluate his basketball career during this healing process and not get involved with whether or not the Magic wanted to fly him through Air Tran or not. The likely possibility is that Air Tran offered to fly him for free or that the private jets were not readily available, there may have been multiple reasons ...

I keep telling YaBoyR -- summer 2013 is Dwight's best chance to create a "super team" around him, and best chance with that is with his current team, the Orlando Magic. If he keeps playing crybaby, he would go to an inferior team that may take years to build as a contender -- this is a strong possibility.

It's nice to meet you bro. I'm actually friends with someone very famous as well. Donald Trump is a close and personal friend of mine and I know for a fact that he actually isn't going bald. He just thinks that his hair looks super awesome combed the way it is.

If you don't believe me I have photo proof.

If Dwight is seriously pouting over whether or not he gets to use a private jet, and that is a factor in whether he wants to be here or not then he is NOT the kind of player I want on this team. Dwight put this franchise through hell last year, and he isn't doing it again. If he doesn't want to be here, then get him the ***** out. If he wants to be here, then fine, but no more BS. We spent the whole year trying to convince him to stay long term and after it is all over with, he still wants out then there just isn't much we're going to do about it.

It's not that we don't believe you, we just don't care who you are friends with. Sorry.

No, I don't believe him. And a picture of him posing with a famous athlete is not going to change my mind.