TheOrlandoTragic

Sources: Howard demands SVG to be fired

The weather, no state tax...

Phil was born in Montana, and he retired back to Montana because he loves it there. He's not a warm weather kind of guy. As far as state income tax, he already has all the money he can possibly spend for the rest of his life, and his wife is mega rich. If he cared about state income tax, he wouldn't live in Montana. There rate is almost 7%. Wish I was wrong because the word panic has never been associated with him as a coach. He didn't go to LA for the bright lights. He went there because Reinsdorf, the idiot, fired him after the last Bulls championship.

Reinsdorf didn't fire Phil Jackson. Jackson walked away. Big difference.

There's a better chance of the Magic hiring my unborn nephew to coach the Magic than there is for them to talk Phil Jackson into doing it. Honestly, the only job I think that might tempt him is the Knicks, due to his ties with them in his playing days, and honestly, I doubt they have enough on the roster to get him to commit to them either.

I'll be surprised if Jackson ever coaches again.

stephen_a_smith_1.jpg

YOU JOKERS DON'T REALIZE HOW STAN. VAN. GRUMPY. IS THE MASTER OF PANIC. STAN VAN IS SO DISRESPECTFUL OF SUPERMAN. ONLY A PANIC MASTER WOULD FAIL TO WIN 89 GAMES WITH STUDS LIKE CARL DUHON AND HENRY TURKAFU. WHEN YOU HAVE STUDS OUT THERE LIKE NATE THE GREAT AND THE READING RAINBOW GUY, YOU HAVE TO MAKE A MOVE.

IF THE MAGICS WANT TO WIN A WORLD CHAMPIIONSHIP OF THE GALAXY THEY'LL GET RID OF THE PANICKY KRYPTONITE THAT'S HOLDING SUPERMAN BACK FROM GREATNESS. I KNOW OTIS WILL DO THE RIGHT THING.

Reading rainbow guy. Lol classic. I love this place

Am I the only one that wouldn't want the Phil Jackson philosophy being coached here? We don't have the type of players for the system he has found championships with...for example, we don't have a crazy hall of fame SG like Jordan or Kobe. All we have is a Shaqesque type player in Dwight, and even then, he is different from Shaq.

I earlier mentioned the triangle with the thought that Dwight will somehow get his way and get a go to scorer here. IF that would happen, the triangle could work. I think it all depends on how our roster looks next season. But by then, we'll already have a new coach, so I guess this is a pointless issue.

Kobe might be our kobe if Brown keeps pissing him off and bynum decides to go after ryan andersons 3 point records. That lakers team is on the verge of an implosion and kobe might just tell management he wants out...again. Getting it to work would require someone other than Otis. Otis is like a cockroach...he seemingly survives forever even though he is what needs to be eradicated most.

Kobe said in an interview that he wont leave LA unless it's to retire. He said he doesn't need to chase another championship. I don't think he'll leave. Plus he has a no-trade clause.

Oh please, Melo would quit on him so freaking fast.

Clippers, I'm almost inclined to agree.

I shiver thinking of Stan in LA. Paul would definitely buy into his system. Blake and Deandre are smaller and less talented versions of Dwight (high flyer-shot blocker) and they have the building blocks for a championship team.

This team is dying for a great vet next to Dwight. A true, proven guy to say, "D, this is how you do it and get it done (e.g. a championship)."

We should have just *****ing rebuilt and sent Dwight packing. Then let Stan develop young guys the next couple of years while acquiring picks and prospects.

Honestly, were going to let Dwight pick who comes in and its going to be another Mike Brown/Lebron situation. Except Dwight is nowhere near as good and we're going to drown every year in that dreaded 8-10 range.

The *****ing egos of these players never ceases to amaze me.

We should have just *****ing rebuilt and sent Dwight packing. Then let Stan develop young guys the next couple of years while acquiring picks and prospects.

Honestly, were going to let Dwight pick who comes in and its going to be another Mike Brown/Lebron situation. Except Dwight is nowhere near as good and we're going to drown every year in that dreaded 8-10 range.

The *****ing egos of these players never ceases to amaze me.

Once again, if Stans gone Dwight stays

I will just steal a line from Business Insider:

"Yes, Dwight Howard, NOT Stan Van Gundy, puts butts in the seats. But Van Gundy is the one who has been able to make the absolute most out of rosters that outside of Howard have had zero stars.

Read more: http://www.businessinsider.com/dwight-howard-van-gundy-2012-4#ixzz1rAxnYEvX"

I hope Dwight knows how to do the same, when we have the same type of players here after SVG.