Sign in to follow this  
Secretly Space Jesus

Case of the Mondays: Who is DoM hating now?

That's one of my favorite DOMisms.

"Scourge of the Ottoman Empire" is still my favorite, but I do like when he has to write CAP like 15 times in a post because I can't help reading it with extra emphasis every time.

I didn't realize there were enough DOMisms for people to have favorites.

I'm curious now: what's everyone else's favorite?

I am to lazy to read but my absolute favorite is when DOM responds back to people in their posts with red. Its like a teacher scolding you. Fantastic.

I am to lazy to read but my absolute favorite is when DOM responds back to people in their posts with red. Its like a teacher scolding you. Fantastic.

This. lol. Why don't you do it anymore DOM?

Question that came to me at work...Who would I rather have? Stan or Dwight?

Without question...Stan. I wish Stan was valued as much as Dwight is. I think it would be it for me. I got a lot of interests and I think that would delete this one easily.

I love Stan's passion. He at times is overly passionate and for good cause. He's been given players who's passion is pizza, alcohol, etc.

I just want to see one time a team here that fits and agrees with his philosphy and is equipped with an IQ that can fix the simple things that Stan wants.

• Downvote 1

I also hate the April Fools day, I actually made a thread about it on the UFC Forum before I read your thread, Dom. Great minds...

I'd also change my Display Name to Citizen VCplusD12 but I forgot my password

Wow..no. Ewing is insanely lazy and there are reasons he has never gotten an NBA HC job.

really? He doesn't come off that way. I figured he never really got an opportunity. He did interviews though.

Out of curiosity, who exactly should be starting? I would like to have a clearly defined idea of who you think should be starting and go from there.

I still think Hedo should start but his minutes should be more limited to give Q rich some burn.

I think JJ should definitely start over JRich and get his minutes. JRich is going to have to play against the other teams bench if he wants to score like he used to.

edit: smells like a circle jerk in here..great

I still think Hedo should start but his minutes should be more limited to give Q rich some burn.

I think JJ should definitely start over JRich and get his minutes. JRich is going to have to play against the other teams bench if he wants to score like he used to.

edit: smells like a circle jerk in here..great

At best, those moves are small tweaks.