DanA_TBDP

Chris Duhon moments

I wish I could +100 this O. He makes me INSANE when he does this. The guy is shooting 40% from 3 and time and time again he passes up open shots, not open as in Hedo's definition of open, open as in the defensive player isn't even in the same zip code as him and every time he does this we end up with some awful shot with the clock winding down. SHOOT THE F'ING BALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And it seems like almost every time he does this, it winds up in BB's hands and he has to throw up a wild 25' shot that never goes in.

• Upvote 3

I can't remember a PG who seemed scared of the ball like him....teams don't even bother covering a 40% shooter spotted up for 3's because they know he won't shoot it.

He might as well sit with J Will under the basket at home games after bringing the ball up.

Everyone has seen DuDu downtown after games getting totally wasted... but I saw him sitting in front of a bar in downtown about 4 hours BEFORE opening night this year. How about that for a moment? Ray Allen has already made 500 3's by that time.

I can't remember a PG who seemed scared of the ball like him....teams don't even bother covering a 40% shooter spotted up for 3's because they know he won't shoot it.

He might as well sit with J Will under the basket at home games after bringing the ball up.

Your now saying Duhon can bring the ball up. He clearly can not, I would prefer Earl Clark to bring it up.... and everyone knows how bad his handles are.

To add to this...its true, he takes 8 seconds to get to the ball to the top of the 3-point line, only to turn to his left and immediately pass it to whoever is on the wing. Great job being a playmaker.

This use to be AJ's issue in his last couple years. How the F are you meant to make plays with your body and head turned to face away from the basket?? By doing so he has taken away his offensive penetration, play making and control on offense. It shiits me when ever I see this!

I can't remember a PG who seemed scared of the ball like him...

I think the same thing every time I see him out there with the ball. He looks so scared or intimidated. It seems to be too big a stage for him. Or at least that's how he makes himself look. Looks like a lab rat running around scared trying to figure out what to do.

Against Miami in Orlando last tuesday in the 3rd quarter when he loses the ball while attempting to shoot a 3 in the corner

• Upvote 1

Against Miami in Orlando last tuesday in the 3rd quarter when he loses the ball while attempting to shoot a 3 in the corner

That was a classic one. I couldn't help but laugh when he did that. He's our version of the Harlem Globetrotters on acid.

You guys would eventually start to hate Ish Smith if he became the backup as well. It's common practice here.

Rafer Alston

Anthony Johnson

Jason Williams

Keyon Dooling

Carlos Arroyo

They all got **** from you people, and rightfully so. Let's just not act like this is something new with the Magic. The last PG I can recall not getting pooped on was Travis Diener, and that's because he was so damn adorable.

diener_330_suit.jpg

Edit: the botched layup last night was hilarious though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 7