Babir_9

2012 Offseason

I feel Nets trade is pure smoke screen.

The fact is people at ESPN want this trade done with BRK so bad it makes everything seem urgent and like it's happening "this minute". I don't believe it is. No way this is the best deal for howard the NBA has to offer. I refuse to believe or accept that. Henny will get us a good deal one way or the other and taking Brook Lopez and late first round picks isn't it.

ESPN hasn't been reporting any of this really. It has been Yahoo and CBS.

Everything I read on ESPN from Brussard or Stephen A is always 100% about how close a deal is to being done with the nets. It disgusting how bad they want it.

Which is why it worries me that this has legs.

If Ric Bucher or SAS or Broussard reported it, I would shrug this off, but Woj and KBerg are two of the top reporters around. If Woj reports it, 9 times out of 10 it is credible.

And they're not immune from the hype machine, either. Now that a superteam has actually won a championship, the only teams that can compete against them are other superteams.

....awesome.

Everything I read on ESPN from Brussard or Stephen A is always 100% about how close a deal is to being done with the nets. It disgusting how bad they want it.

That is irrelevant, ESPN has been behind in this story. Woj and Berger are the ones who have been reporting that a deal is gaining traction. They never said he was going to Brooklyn 100%, just that this deal is gaining some momentum.

Now, we have some reporters saying their sources are denying this, which doesn't surprise me. If this deal truly was on the fast track to happening, people involved are probably going to deny it to the media. It happens all the time with rumors.

It could just be nothing too, which is why you can't take every tweet that seriously.

I am at the point where I just want our bad contracts sent off a couple first rounders and Bynum/Lopez. I completely agree Lopez is not worth the max but if we could get him for 8/9 mil a year it wont be too bad. The center position has been taken for granted by us Magic fans. Only about 8-10 teams have a credible center. I am done with all of this and we need to move on. Brook Lopez Andrew Bynum both injury prone but Dwight crippled us and we are stuck.

Looks like Chris Broussard is back from vacation :rolleyes:

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Nets willing, able - & likely, if it goes down - to take back J-Rich in 3-team Dwight deal with Magic & Cavs, source says.

Dwight taking $3M per season is like me wiping my rear with gold- not going to ever happen

The russian mob boss is willing to pay Dwight millions under the table, the guy has near unlimited funds

Looks like Chris Broussard is back from vacation :rolleyes:

Chris Broussard ‏@Chris_Broussard

Nets willing, able - & likely, if it goes down - to take back J-Rich in 3-team Dwight deal with Magic & Cavs, source says.

Are they serious enough to take Duhon though?

This is for Dan in reference to some of his assumptions yesterday:

Jason Lloyd: While everyone is frothing at mouth over this 3-way trade, I keep hearing there isn't much to it on #Cavs end. Can only go by what I'm told about 36 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com/twitter/media.html#ixzz208Ylp2X7

Jason Lloyd: Just like on draft night how #Cavs were going up to #2, yet they never were very interested in that. It was CHAR trying to squeeze an offer about 35 minutes ago

Read more: http://hoopshype.com...l#ixzz208YUeuor